Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
06 January, 07:52
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PitBullForJustice #StormRider @Angyl444
21 December, 07:58
I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious child. There are no words. A mother should never have to go thro this in life. There is no greater pain on the face of this earth we'll ever feel than we do when we lose a child. I lost my youngest (adult son) in June. A piece of us has been ripped from our soul, that piece where our child was. We go thro all 5 stages of grief in mins. a couple times a day, every morning, and every night. There is no manual for this. My connection with God is the only reason I get up in the morning. Do everything in you know to bring some comfort to your soul. I am praying God's Presence of Peace, Comfort, and Love wrap and hold you all thro these dark times. God bless and keep you all💞🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 December, 07:43
✨🙏💖