Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 12:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
14 December, 01:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK QUESTION, if Tictok is run by the chinese ccp why are you always posting the vids. make me nervous. i had to remive it from my phone because i believe they are mining data. can u please explain why u are always promoting thier vids

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 01:19
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
I put myself in danger to bring you only the good stuff.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 06:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You so funny boss!
Nana needed that laugh break.

Just call me "NANA DANGER" I guess from now on too.

Let's be clear, it doesn't matter what apps you are on, if you have a phone (of any kind) and or things like tvs in your home they know who you are, where you are, and most everything about you.

"And your little dog, Toto too"

Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 December, 07:28
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I'm here and know a little shit if you need a tip or two
dm works

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 December, 06:08
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
You can dm me anytime hun