Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 12:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
VK QUESTION, if Tictok is run by the chinese ccp why are you always posting the vids. make me nervous. i had to remive it from my phone because i believe they are mining data. can u please explain why u are always promoting thier vids
01:01 PM - Dec 14, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 December, 10:19
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
https://www.docdroid.net/G...

♟️✨

"Seals are wonderful creatures."

◯
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Derrek Thomas @DerrekThomas
14 December, 10:02

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
14 December, 06:27
Your phone is compromised before you open the box. It's already pre-loaded with spyware ... per one of the drops even if you del FB, it's still running.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 December, 03:46
More than one way to get a tik tok vid and not be on tik tok, there are alternate meme sites/social media that will share tik toks that can be downloaded without ever needing to enter the app.

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
14 December, 01:57
if the media & the politicians are saying bad. then pretty safe to say something is good.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
14 December, 03:13
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
CCP spyware is everywhere. ZOOM video platform for example.
50,000,000 surveillance cams in America alone, all "made in China"

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
14 December, 01:28
burner devices.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 December, 01:19
I put myself in danger to bring you only the good stuff.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 December, 10:22

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
17 December, 06:12
VK came down to Earth (3D) knowing...
    ◯
🥲⭐️🥲⭐️🥲⭐️
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️