Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
15 December, 09:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What's equally as impressive as this downhill run is getting there in the first place. Ski lifts don't run to a fresh powder,straight vertical run like this one appears to be. The skiers have to hike up to it first, then ski down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
15 December, 12:59
Stellar Dude!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
15 December, 12:40

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
14 December, 10:31
Can't turn back now!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
14 December, 10:25

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 December, 10:23
Rethinking 9and may overly lol) this tonight...
been hearing settlement tomorrow, so incoming?

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
14 December, 09:39
not weed, that would be oh oh oh nooooo man, knarly dude, have a few chips instead, enjoy the view

must be shrooms, I'll race ya!

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
14 December, 08:23
that's basically a controlled FALL OFF OF A MOUNTAIN!!!

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
14 December, 07:44
Wow!!! What skill.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
14 December, 07:12
Amazing! Fearless! Death defying! Brave!
A sport only for a few mortals.
🤔

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
14 December, 04:32
video :24
precipice vibes!

how many will not be seeking re-election?

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
14 December, 04:27
I took up downhill skiing in my 30s. Once you ski you appreciate what an amazing run that was.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 December, 04:22
Whoa.... how incredibly daring some humans are...!!!!😱

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 December, 04:07
Good morning Patriots.

Humans are great
G =7
P=7
.= Period =16 = 7
H=8
7778=11
7+7+7+8
7+7 =14=5
5+7=12=3
3+8=11

VK 22 11
Caps matter

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
14 December, 04:03
One day...😂

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
14 December, 03:55
“Move Your Body” 13 +25 +2 =11 2 V
“Rock Tonight” 18+20=11 (8+1+2) K

Remember the Jury box profile pic?

“you have more than u know”

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
14 December, 01:44
Past the precipice and tumbling down in a skillful, controlled manner. Smooth landings.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
14 December, 01:34
anticipation

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
14 December, 01:23
Good afternoon VK. Humans can be awesome sometimes 😀

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 December, 01:20
i used to skip colkege classes to ski . had friends who actually did stuff like that VK . guy was a house painter too , youd never know it . met him in Littleton CO when i managed a brewpub there in 94-95. he was a good dude . had dizens of covers of Skiing magazine .cant wait to ski out west again someday

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
14 December, 09:32
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I've hung up my skis but remember the feeling and freedom. Never felt closer to God than on top of a mountain.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
14 December, 01:10
Good Morning VK

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
14 December, 01:02
for the love of doG!
Somehow this hero never let go of his cigar

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 December, 01:23
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
thats a great vid . glad its still cyberspacing 🍿

FLYON WALL @Flyonwall
14 December, 11:16
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
The cigar makes him a super hero. Love seeing vids like this.

Evangelina @Evangelina
14 December, 12:55
Ahhh.. to be so agile.

Afternoon VK

aveteew @aveteew
14 December, 12:59
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, I'm now creating over $35,000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! I do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28,000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs.

Just open the link------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
14 December, 02:11
In response Evangelina to her Publication
And fearless

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
14 December, 12:50
Good morning. So agree!

Night Shift @kekerista
14 December, 12:37
There is something to be said for this time, right now in the moment, anticipating the upcoming events.
we don't know the details but we know our lives will change.
Old systems have been coming undone.
We are at the final moments before the water breaks through the dam.
we will , collectively, experience this in different ways
some with panic and fear
others with rage
some will not accept it
and there are people like me that are excited and confident
beaming with pride and admiration
for ALL of the people who made this happen.
I have gained brothers and sisters
For everything I have lost, I have found more important things to replace.

This has been the learning journey of my life
and I'm only half way there.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 December, 03:29
In response Night Shift to her Publication
An amazing time to be alive and aware that we live in extraordinary times, dare I say Bibilical!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
14 December, 12:34
YES!!

GM VK!

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
14 December, 12:32
Shralpy

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
14 December, 12:30
interesting the M is not capitalized today. Im sure it has some meaning

hope saxton @Scribe11
14 December, 12:29
Good afternoon, Vincent.
I would be screaming all the way down.
I would also fall...many times.
Have a great day!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
14 December, 12:27
wow that takes balls. courage. skill🤍151Gematria: I Can Only Imagine. Once Upon A Time. Love Is The Law. The Christ Key. Keeper Of The Flame. Light Of The Omega. A Rockstar Leader. God’s Serious. Cleared For Take Off.