Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 12:02
Pray for one another....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
13 December, 12:35
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I certainly dont think myself the strong one. 💯🙏🏼Please pray for me as I am not feeling well at all . My dog was up all night sick too (disgusting stuff) I am supposed to get help today with an issue that I have not been able to solve with tech stuff but feel too sick to get up. Also, I have a significant drive/ trip this weekend and seriously stressed and anxious about all these things. i am praying and talking to God, myself and the ceiling but I ask for prayers for my mental and physical well being and for Boots( my doggo)! I would really appreciate some 😥.* note. I have processing some deep stuff again and discouraged and want to be done with all of it already. Prayers prefered over advice as I am exhausted. Thanks again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
Prayers sent
1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you
02:56 PM - Dec 13, 2022
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Teresaoldenways in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 December, 06:14
In response Teresa Johnson to her Publication