Diane Wood @Diane416
13 December, 12:32
Sunshine Act [XRP] 14/12 = 11.3
11.3 = 3GD, King Charles etc
Leave JFK Files day as 11.22 11.4.
Post Christmas Chaos?
Elon's last 3 tokens look like the business in, closing it off.

Post Christmas Chaos? I only have extremely bad words to say and one question: When the bloody hell is this going to be over. Psyops are only supposed to last four years from something I read a while back. This one is well past five years. So tired of being bombarded with everything negative. That's been going on for a very long time. It is time for some happiness but idk when the hell that happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
13 December, 12:41
In response Diane Wood to her Publication
Everything you see & read has already been done...We are watching a movies to wake up everyone...The Bible talks of 'THE GREAT AWAKENING' Believe*have Faith* Patience My Friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Wood @Diane416
I an well aware. I have been hearing it for five years, We have it all, Nothing can stop what is coming, You are watching a movie, etc. The problem being is we never get to that point. It is always next week, next month and now next year. Well, I hate movies at the best of time, especially ones that never end.
12:45 PM - Dec 13, 2022
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diane416 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diane Wood, click on at the bottom under it