Diane Wood @Diane416
Sunshine Act [XRP] 14/12 = 11.3
11.3 = 3GD, King Charles etc
Leave JFK Files day as 11.22 11.4.
Post Christmas Chaos?
Elon's last 3 tokens look like the business in, closing it off.

Post Christmas Chaos? I only have extremely bad words to say and one question: When the bloody hell is this going to be over. Psyops are only supposed to last four years from something I read a while back. This one is well past five years. So tired of being bombarded with everything negative. That's been going on for a very long time. It is time for some happiness but idk when the hell that happens.
12:32 PM - Dec 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Diane416 in this post can reply
connie wright @cowri
13 December, 12:41
In response Diane Wood to her Publication
Everything you see & read has already been done...We are watching a movies to wake up everyone...The Bible talks of 'THE GREAT AWAKENING' Believe*have Faith* Patience My Friend

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Wood @Diane416
13 December, 12:45
In response connie wright to her Publication
I an well aware. I have been hearing it for five years, We have it all, Nothing can stop what is coming, You are watching a movie, etc. The problem being is we never get to that point. It is always next week, next month and now next year. Well, I hate movies at the best of time, especially ones that never end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396