Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
16 December, 10:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🎶 think from pride and prejudice, hauntingly beautiful

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 December, 04:25
ET . oh boy symbolism will be their downfall for sure

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
14 December, 04:06
Good morning VK . . . those water colors are my favorite.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 December, 04:03
good morning vk!
how beautiful these magical creatures are ❤️🐙

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 December, 04:00

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
13 December, 09:19
Received Octopus video to my cell phone on
https://www.instagram.com/...

Saturday 12/10 at 11:19 AM
This post 12/13 at 10:09 AM
Time Diff 2 D 22 H 50 M

Q 2225

Q,

Did NASA fake the moon landings? Have we been to the moon since then? Are there secret space programs? Is this why the Space Force was created?
False, moon landings are real.
Programs exist that are outside of public domain.
Q

Looks like ET phoned home.🤣🤣🤣

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
13 December, 09:01

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 December, 07:23

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 December, 06:57
Good evening Vincent!...What precious beauty and grace!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
13 December, 06:32
You get your brows done, Kraken?
Lookin sharp

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
13 December, 05:10

The Aye Up Duck @AyeUpDuck
13 December, 03:49
Quack.
⬆️⬇️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 December, 03:47
Good Morning 🐙
t/s 10:09 > 19 > 1
Video :14 > 5 >< 5:5
💧14 https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 December, 03:50
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
😉 NZ 09:47 > 911
Dec 14

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
13 December, 02:46
Good afternoon. I'm running behind today.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 December, 02:23
Hi VK :)

13 December, 06:32
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
precious♥️had not heard a baby deer cry

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 December, 02:20

9:09
Most high
99>18>R>JR

All good numbers this morning VK!

The Happy Kraken doing the victory dance it looks like to me!

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
13 December, 02:10
God's creation never ceases to amaze....good afternoon, @VK and frens

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
13 December, 02:03
Good afternoon VK!

magicalaquatic - gematria - drop 811

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
13 December, 01:56
MJ12 connected the Octopus with👽

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
13 December, 01:55
from the literal bottom of my heart— thank you for being here— cant imagine goimg through this without you
🔥💯

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 December, 01:50
✨... like a graceful dancer

Bleachey Bleach @bleachedbuttthoe
13 December, 01:29
tako Tuesday! Let's tako 'bout it!

13 December, 01:22
just afternoon here, hope good for you, wasn’t sure where video was going but octopus an amazing creature, the music also beautiful, fit well with octopus movements 💙

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
13 December, 01:23
Good Afternoon VK, it's been a day of coming to terms with the fact that my twitter acct is and will forever be in a state of rigormortis 😬 and so I finally made a 2nd account. #lonelytwitterlady
#Hopeful

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
13 December, 01:18
so calming , like the calm before the storm 🤞🏼🤞🏼🙏🙏

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
13 December, 01:14
Good Morning/Afternoon VK!!

Nice 14 Sec clip! 🙌🇺🇸. (and, how can anyone not believe in God, after seeing creatures like this guy?)

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
13 December, 01:11
Octagon Group going down?
https://steemit.com/switze...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
13 December, 01:54
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
https://www.youtube.com/@g...

Bunch of stuff on there

Dottie French @DotOn777
13 December, 12:58
About 40 years ago, I was blessed to be swimming in the Gulf of Mexico/Atlantic Ocean...Mallory Square area.

I saw a small octopus in the water ahead of me. I was snorkeling, he saw me...inked his escape...and I was back in the boat!

I saw some incredible undersea life. As fearful and hesitant as I was...I asked God to forever imprint that experience in my brain!

p.s. JAWS had just come out!

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
13 December, 12:55
Good Morning or i guess I should say now, Good Afternoon😁😁😁