Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
14 December, 10:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
kek

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
14 December, 06:27
This is Love. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
13 December, 09:14
🌟💓✨ I am heartened by the thought of a God who populates the universe with such noble and inspiring creatures as E.T. The E.T. character in this film to me was Christ symbology and his resurrection as the little alien is rather quiet outside of his quest to return 'home'... yet he does manage to sum up much of Jesus' teaching in the first English phrase that he ever utters as he learns to speak watching Sesame Street: "BE GOoD." The more obvious instance is allusion to the image (picture below) portrayed in Michelangelo's 'Creation of Adam' in which the divine spark of life from the E.T.'s finger to Elliot's instantly healing a cut Elliot had just received. With his touch, E.T is able to set 'right' the ills of the world. ET shows us as long as contact is maintained between the inner consciousness and Source, the heart light glows and 'E.T.' brims to the full with life and vitality. L👀ing forward to our next meeting ....

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
14 December, 01:16
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
TURN ON YOUR HEART LIGHT, NEIL DIAMOND (4:29)
E.T. - Heartlight - YouTube

Heartlight - Neil Diamond song inspired by the Steven Spielberg blockbuster movie E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial from 1982.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
13 December, 08:01
TURN ON YOUR HEARTLIGHT!!!!! NEIL DIAMOND (4:28)

WE ARE THE SYSTEMS BUSTERS!

"You are Magnificent Beings, Members of the FAMILY OF LIGHT, and you came to Earth at this Time or Assignment to Create a Shift, to make a Change, to Assist in the Transition.
LOVE is the Key: Love is what makes up the Universe. Love is the
Basic Building Block, so when One has Love, All Possibilities Exist.
Bringing back the Concepts of Light and Love, which are Information and Love--which is Creativity--is the Plan.
It takes RENEGADES Like the FAMILY OF LIGHT to come into a
System that has been Primarily Dark for Eons, and Change it."
-Barbara Marciniak, BRINGERS OF THE DAWN
E.T. - Heartlight - YouTube

Heartlight - Neil Diamond song inspired by the Steven Spielberg blockbuster movie E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial from 1982.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
13 December, 07:35

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 December, 07:57
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Merry Christmas Kindred Spirit you are changing the world with all your love thank you this Q post !

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
13 December, 07:01
💜💜💜💜💜💗i know the feeling...

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
13 December, 05:49
Well, I'm not gonna mind Aliens, if they all look as cute and are as nice as ET!

memes matter @NoComment
13 December, 06:22
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
idk😂i might react and ET wanna go home

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 December, 07:22
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
THE BEST IS YET TO COME !

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
13 December, 05:10
I loved ET but I will admit that I was a squirrelly little girl and it scared me a little.. but clowns scared me too. 🤣

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
13 December, 05:10
I loved ET but I will admit that I was a squirrelly little girl and it scared me a little.. but clowns scared me too. 🤣

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
13 December, 04:02
. @vincentkennedy
The Giza Pyramids are aligned with the 3 stars in Orion's Belt! You constantly reminded us that one of them is "Home" for you!
I did a dig into the Q drops about the Sum of Fear, which also paints a Pyramid //\ Flash Break > Betelgeuse will turn night into day in 2023? What else does it bring with this Big bright flash?

Does it remove the planetary hostage situation, which allows you and others who came from the future to go home? Will the VEIL be lifted, aka SUM OF ALL FEARS for [THEM]

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
13 December, 04:47
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Oh my god, you put together something that reminded me of the god like being "Q" in many Star Trek episodes!!! https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
13 December, 03:33
Wait is a new ET movie coming out??? OMG! I cried so much each time I watched the first one at the end! ❤️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
13 December, 03:13
morning VK. interesting comparison of age groups between AU and TS... AU has the older that grew up prior to cell phones having internet etc..younger on TS had moar access to instant gratification/info. Education system changed drastically. 'I am right' attitude? could this explain the red check arguements on TS?
thoughts?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
13 December, 03:03
Good Morning VK & Frens

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 December, 02:38
heart love♥️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
13 December, 02:29
VK phone home
please ask them to help us
protect dna & ascend the earth/heart/consciousness away from [them]

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
13 December, 09:43
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
😃💥👍❤️🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 December, 10:37
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
💖💖💖💖

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
13 December, 02:24
Hope this means what i think it means but even if not, loved the ad.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 December, 01:33
Turn on your heart lights.💛✨

After 37 years, E.T. and Elliott reunite - The extended cut.

It was a commercial ad for SKY CINEMA

✨Sky Event next✨?

the link gives an error code- have to connect it or lookup by title on youtube

Title-
Extended Cut | E.T. Came Home For Christmas 🎄☝️ | Sky Christmas Ad 2019

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=52roM4-5GWs

Jill Taylor @Trad55
13 December, 03:36
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
That was awesome! Heart light turned on. Check!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
13 December, 07:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I swear I remember seeing this a few years ago. Am I crazy?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
13 December, 01:30
2 photo’s VK.
12.42 has been following me for years and years. Not just the time either. It’s way past coincidental, in fact it’s statistically impossible and my Mrs can confirm how crazy this is. (42 in general, but it started with 12.42) no matter how much i research, only one thing resonates.

Anyway didn’t you do work on ET? Jurassic Park?

There are so many things we are waiting to hear about in 2023.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
13 December, 01:25
Trump added to the 2 Trillion dollar stimulus bill that the DNI to issue a report by June 2021 on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP)
In the report there are 80 sightings mentioned. Attached are 3 pages of the 9 page report.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 December, 08:05
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Make Earth Great Again !

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 December, 01:19
Can’t wait for the ET’s , How much longer ?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 December, 07:47
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Love it Cindy it’s gonna be exciting on the day when humanity realizes they are already here the ones that Saved planet earth and humanity .

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
13 December, 01:13
Hello, hello! ✨⭐️💫 📞🤓

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
13 December, 01:08
Hmmmm, I am not getting this. Need a little.help

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
13 December, 02:12
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Hi Lori :)
Go to YouTube and either type in
Extended Cut | E.T. Came Home For Christmas

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
13 December, 12:50
I don´t remember this movie like this!! Timeline jump.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 December, 12:49
Enlightenment coming?

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
13 December, 12:48
🤍 cant wait! ❤️’d the first one…fave movie as a kid 🥰

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
13 December, 12:42
Love this! 🥹

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
13 December, 12:13
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Its the second E.T.
The boy from E.T. (Elliott) is now the dad in this clip.

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
13 December, 03:14
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
The next generation. VK was also posting abt Generation X a few days ago.