Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
12 December, 08:20

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
12 December, 10:19
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
so uh my daughter gave me this white rabbit earlier this year and i've had it on my bed ever since. i know the white rabbit = follow the trails to find the Truth..............but lately it also has more energy behind it - perhaps because 2023 is the year of the rabbit.........i've also wanted to watch The Last Mimzy this past week - so something is "up" w/this whole "white rabbit" thing........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
My mom had this little ceramic white rabbit. I have it on the shelf now. I usually take it for granted since I've seen it many times. But looked at it the other day and thought about how it connects to what Q has said. Wild days...🐰
01:03 AM - Dec 13, 2022
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Sam, click on at the bottom under it