Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
11 December, 01:15
Here's OUR homework for tomorrow Patriots! Time to write history! Share and post below when finnished @VincentKennedy 🥊🇺🇲🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
11 December, 06:57
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
someone help me..why are we doing this if its a movie and everything has been decided? we won..🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
It's probably just busy work to keep people occupied and not get discouraged that nothing is happening. Much of the movie is designed to distract everyone while our new government is finished. DC ihas been vacant since Trump left and the departments have been relocated from the Satanic capitol city. I've been saying for months that the war is over in DC and the switch won't be flipped until our Constitutional Republic is finished. It's been two years since the 2020 election and the white hats had all the evidence of fraud. Why would they sit on it this long ?
Tribunals have been going on in DC and Gitmo. The military is running the country, not Congress. Any story about them is part of the movie. Even the midterms were faked. Why would elections be held when Congress is disbanded and the military is in control? The movie is for everyone's benefit, not just normies. Without it people would freak out knowing there was no government.
It had to be this way.
06:13 PM - Dec 12, 2022
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by scifiwriter in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
12 December, 07:14
In response David Treciak to his Publication
thank you David…😌

David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 December, 11:26
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
You're welcome. Just remember that it's all a movie to make it look like business as usual. Many people have verified Trump is Commander in Chief and the military is in control. There was video of Pelosi being arrested in the Capitol building two years ago. The story about her husband and the gay lover was fake and for our amusement. He has definitely been arrested long ago also. The FBI building in DC is empty which means they never took anything from Mar A Lago. The new FBI headquarters is in Huntsville, AL. A red state with patriots everywhere.
The signs are pointing to Christmas for this to be over. I hope and pray it's true.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
12 December, 06:23
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Best advice I heard in a long time! 🙏🏻✨❤️👊🏻🇺🇸