Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
Here's OUR homework for tomorrow Patriots! Time to write history! Share and post below when finnished @VincentKennedy πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…
01:15 AM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

SGT OfYourFace @SGTofYourFace
12 December, 10:17
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Im happy to report that I mailed mine out today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 December, 10:19
In response SGT OfYourFace to his Publication
πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 December, 06:32
Wait a minute. This should have been heard by the SC two years ago, so why now?
To get normies gradually accustomed to the idea that Congress has been dismissed for malfeasance. First it will be announced that 388 members have been dismissed, then when that sinks in, the news of all Congress being arrested will come out. You don't want to shock everyone all at once. Its a brilliant strategy that will soften the blow and minimize protests and violence.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 December, 06:22
Done....4 letters are in the box to go out tomorrow

12 December, 10:20
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 December, 06:22
Done....4 letters are in the box to go out tomorrow

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 December, 05:04
.πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘ŠπŸ»βœ…

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 December, 04:52
Sent mine today
God Bless!

12 December, 10:21
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

Blessed Okie @BlessedOkie
12 December, 02:20
Sent today! Thanks for posting!

12 December, 10:21
In response Blessed Okie to her Publication
πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
12 December, 09:32
3 members in my household. 6 letters will go out tomorrow.

12 December, 10:48
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
πŸ‘Šβ€οΈβœ¨οΈ

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
12 December, 02:57
Do you have a link to this to share?

12 December, 02:58
It's in the thread dear https://rumble.com/v202itp... ❀️✨️

RockingQAngel @RockingQAngel
12 December, 05:42

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
12 December, 12:22
I finished my homework and will send it through the post office in the morning. God bless America.

12 December, 01:39
In response Christine De7 to her Publication
πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
11 December, 11:01
Mine are ready to drop at post office in the morning!
@VincentKennedy

11 December, 11:13
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
THANK YOU β€οΈπŸ‘Š

Terri Lynn @HappyCleveland
12 December, 04:20
In response Terri Lynn to her Publication
Mailed this morning at the post office.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
11 December, 10:12
Mine & Hubby's all sealed in envelope and ready to be mailed first thing tomorrow morning...

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
12 December, 01:39
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
πŸ™ You motivated me to prepare my letters. Done!

Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
11 December, 09:27
Sending mine tomorrow as well!

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
11 December, 09:51
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
I feel like Job.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 December, 04:14
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Sent my letters Monday 12/12/22.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
11 December, 09:10
Be done tomorrow few in the mail and I'm sending them $10

11 December, 09:11
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
Why not 17 πŸ˜†πŸ₯Š

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
11 December, 09:10
Be done tomorrow few in the mail and I'm sending them $10

11 December, 09:03
If you could setup a stand with table / chairs and envelopes and stamps and paper ready to go. Debate people and help them send in their letters. #DominoEffect

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
11 December, 09:01
Patriots, All, please let's do our part! Writing my letters tonight, driving to the post office tomorrow for the stamps! https://anonup.com/thread/...

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 December, 08:14
My letters are done and go out in tomorrows mail!

11 December, 08:18
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
πŸ‘Š ❀️

connie wright @cowri
11 December, 08:21
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Mine 2

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
11 December, 06:57
someone help me..why are we doing this if its a movie and everything has been decided? we won..🀨

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
12 December, 05:09
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
I'm not doing it, there is one justice left and that's Clarence Thomas. This is more Juan O'Blabbin bullshit and trust me when I say it is absolute bull. It infuriates me that people are falling for it.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
12 December, 06:13
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
It's probably just busy work to keep people occupied and not get discouraged that nothing is happening. Much of the movie is designed to distract everyone while our new government is finished. DC ihas been vacant since Trump left and the departments have been relocated from the Satanic capitol city. I've been saying for months that the war is over in DC and the switch won't be flipped until our Constitutional Republic is finished. It's been two years since the 2020 election and the white hats had all the evidence of fraud. Why would they sit on it this long ?
Tribunals have been going on in DC and Gitmo. The military is running the country, not Congress. Any story about them is part of the movie. Even the midterms were faked. Why would elections be held when Congress is disbanded and the military is in control? The movie is for everyone's benefit, not just normies. Without it people would freak out knowing there was no government.
It had to be this way.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
11 December, 03:01
Done and Done.

12 December, 04:05
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
11 December, 02:24
For those that want to more information as to why this case is important...Interview with Project Camelot.
https://projectcamelotport...

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
11 December, 02:49
Do you have a link to share this on other platforms ?

11 December, 03:08
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Here you go https://rumble.com/v202itp... ❀️✨️

Linda Vivienne Zzz @LindaVivienneZ
11 December, 02:16
Who should I write as the Host on the envelope?