Only people mentioned by Missingmaddy in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
12 December, 06:12
In response Maddy McCullough to her Publication
Any know the cost of the phone?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maddy McCullough @Missingmaddy
13 December, 10:30
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
I wish I knew ... This was actually talked about over a year ago ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
12 December, 05:57
Musk also said that smartphones is old technology and neuralinks is the future. Guy has too much power.

13 December, 10:34
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
Trump said within this last week< Elon Musk must be protected. I have noticed some body language of Musk that is telling me .. that he must have clones as the others do ... Time will tell ...

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
12 December, 05:28
No,thanks...everyone should stay away from anything that comes from musk

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
12 December, 05:27
ready ⚡️
where did you get this screenshot from? 🙏

12 December, 05:38
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
Look on TELEGRAM ....