Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
AnonUp has truly been a incredible place for us all. It’s allowed many of us to grow and heal in a loving environment. I don’t think we realized how much we needed it. AU has also given us a new understanding of what we want in a social media platform. I see people disagree on here often, but most always in a healthy way that allows both parties to walk away better for it. When I go over to twitter the depths of hate there hit me in such a profound way. I’m taken back a bit when I realize how in tune I used to be to that feeling. I don’t know if I’ve gone “soft” from being in such a warm environment or if it’s something else, but I do wonder what this next chapter soon approaching looks like for us all. I hope we take the lessons we have learned here from eachother and become such a force for good and love we permeate it into whatever lies ahead. I hope we don’t ever forget this moment, and we never allow ourselves to sucked into hateful “vibes” again. Love to you all🤍
12:07 PM - Dec 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
12 December, 01:21
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Here it's like people can treat each other like human beings without the trolls breaking out in hate attacks -they are such miserable people

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 December, 12:40
Exactly this! 🎯🎯🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 December, 12:34
Individual needs are different. AU encourages growth.
The collective is not healthy if the individual is not healthy.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
12 December, 12:28
Well Said!

12 December, 12:30
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
🙏🏼🤍

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
12 December, 12:26
IMO, this site has a divine intervention vibe. It is a live demonstration to show us how love, support, caring, and truth intertwine as God intended. Discussions become learning experiences when the fruits of the spirit are engaged. Those being love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness and self control. 😇

12 December, 12:30
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I completely agree, Carol 🙏🏼🤍

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
12 December, 12:43
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
AU is a very special place. 💖🐸