Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
11 December, 01:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Well, I can see why there is a need for this. All the unvaccinated people don’t want tainted blood if there is a need for a blood transfusion.

I am going in for my second lithotripsy procedure for another kidney stone, thats too big to pass, this week. It’s an out patient procedure however, with the lithotripsy procedure, there is a very small possibility that the shock waves could trigger a bleed and thus a blood transfusion might be necessary. When I had my last lithotripsy they had to ask my permission to do a blood transfusion, if one was needed, before the procedure. I said no vaxxed blood. They could not/would not guarantee unvaxxed blood for the transfusion, if one was necessary. The nurses were NOT happy with me. They will ask the same question with this lithotripsy and they will have the same answer. I won’t take vaxxed blood, but to be honest, that very very small chance that I might possibly need a transfusion does give me pause and I hate that!
01:01 AM - Dec 12, 2022
In response Sarah Sunday ⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 December, 11:18
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Update….The closer I got to the date for my, lithotripsy, the more angst I had. I woke up this morning and decided, nope, I’m not going to to do it so I called and cancelled the procedure for the time being. I feel better already, I wasn’t getting good vibes about this one for some reason and I just decided to trust my gut. I just pray that stone stays put for awhile. I’m going to try a herbal kidney cleanse to try to shrink the stone after the holidays and maybe I’ll be able to pass it naturally and skip the hospital visit and possible damage to my kidney or worse, the need for a transfusion! Bad,bad,bad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396