Only people mentioned by SarahEwannaB in this post can reply
Mar Jek @Mjekel
12 December, 04:04
In response Sarah Sunday ⭐ to her Publication
New Zealand needs to get the memo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 December, 09:32
I have always said from the beginning.
How do you build back trust?
I have trust in nothing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
12 December, 01:38
Hutterites in Sask,. Canada donate their blood...many of them have the golden blood.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 December, 01:01
Well, I can see why there is a need for this. All the unvaccinated people don’t want tainted blood if there is a need for a blood transfusion.

I am going in for my second lithotripsy procedure for another kidney stone, thats too big to pass, this week. It’s an out patient procedure however, with the lithotripsy procedure, there is a very small possibility that the shock waves could trigger a bleed and thus a blood transfusion might be necessary. When I had my last lithotripsy they had to ask my permission to do a blood transfusion, if one was needed, before the procedure. I said no vaxxed blood. They could not/would not guarantee unvaxxed blood for the transfusion, if one was necessary. The nurses were NOT happy with me. They will ask the same question with this lithotripsy and they will have the same answer. I won’t take vaxxed blood, but to be honest, that very very small chance that I might possibly need a transfusion does give me pause and I hate that!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
12 December, 11:18
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Update….The closer I got to the date for my, lithotripsy, the more angst I had. I woke up this morning and decided, nope, I’m not going to to do it so I called and cancelled the procedure for the time being. I feel better already, I wasn’t getting good vibes about this one for some reason and I just decided to trust my gut. I just pray that stone stays put for awhile. I’m going to try a herbal kidney cleanse to try to shrink the stone after the holidays and maybe I’ll be able to pass it naturally and skip the hospital visit and possible damage to my kidney or worse, the need for a transfusion! Bad,bad,bad!

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
12 December, 12:26
There needs to be a business where you can donate your OWN blood to store for any future use for yourself.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 December, 01:44
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Agreed.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
11 December, 06:01
I haven't donated blood in over 30 years & don't intend to start again anytime soon
I hope this is genuine - there definitely needs to be an alternative to organizations like Red Cross (which I don't trust at all)

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
12 December, 12:17
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
The problem I have now is that I don't trust a single person with a needle in hand. Just sayin'.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
11 December, 05:53
my guess would be that if you're still unvaxxed at this point, you're sure not gonna donate your blood, and well aware they're looking for something

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
11 December, 05:53
my guess would be that if you're still unvaxxed at this point, you're sure not gonna donate your blood, and well aware they're looking for something

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
11 December, 02:20
Are we sure this isnt a scheme to find the unvaccinated and punish us ? lol can't be too careful these days

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
11 December, 02:20
Are we sure this isnt a scheme to find the unvaccinated and punish us ? lol can't be too careful these days

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
11 December, 11:56
In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication
good point

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts