Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
11 December, 01:15
Here's OUR homework for tomorrow Patriots! Time to write history! Share and post below when finnished @VincentKennedy 🥊🇺🇲🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
11 December, 06:57
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
someone help me..why are we doing this if its a movie and everything has been decided? we won..🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Be involved in making history.

The 388 names in this lawsuit failed to up hold their sworn oaths. By not pausing for 10 days to investigate claims of possible election fraud on Jan. 6th 2021. Instead they voted to certify the presidential election and as a result they all violated their oath of office.

Congress' oath
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."
10:23 PM - Dec 11, 2022
In response Miss Myrna to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
11 December, 10:43
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
very well versed in the issue…simply seems odd to me if weve been told for years, LITERALLY, we WON!! God WINS!! Supreme court has overturned the election (July 2022 —Phil G)! Simply waiting for the 80% to preempt civil war (Juan)! only one SC justice left (many sources)! .. trust me i am involved in making history simply by being here, spreading the Great Awakening far and wide! Sorry..putting my name and address on a paper stating my support for a court case (Juan) when its been said many times MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY, is where i am uncertain..i am glad for the interaction from other anons as i have previously posted many questions with zero response from anyone….subsequently deleted most of them as i thought maybe they were not worthy…thx!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 December, 11:47
We are asking the SC to do their job via our letters. If they fail to address our concerns regarding a matter of national security than all 3 branches have failed us (they are all compromised) then all civil avenues have been exhausted then the military is our final avenue.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
12 December, 05:44
Total agreement with you. This is just another exercise in nonsense. How many successful letter campaigns have there been in the past 6 years? I'll wait while people count them up.

I like what I AM 354 stated, if it doesn't resonate, don't do it.

I refuse to follow like a sheep. More and more these days we are being asked to do things that lower our vibe, while being told to vibe high. I refuse to write a letter that will make no difference whatsoever, and then be depressed because it doesn't make a difference.

Thank you for speaking up. Much love and light to you today!❤️✨