Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
11 December, 01:15
Here's OUR homework for tomorrow Patriots! Time to write history! Share and post below when finnished @VincentKennedy 🥊🇺🇲🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Mine & Hubby's all sealed in envelope and ready to be mailed first thing tomorrow morning...
10:12 PM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Light Warrior @VioletFlame
12 December, 01:39
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
🙏 You motivated me to prepare my letters. Done!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 December, 12:09
In response Light Warrior to her Publication
Great❣️❣️❣️

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
11 December, 10:51
The zip code for the supreme court is 20543
Also it is S. Harrison Blvd. People will be sending them to the wrong places. or they just won't get there.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
11 December, 11:19
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
This video has the correct address information.

https://rumble.com/v202itp...

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
11 December, 10:47
👊❤️