Elon is acting like we did on Twitter.

Did you ever see this coming?
03:55 PM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
12 December, 09:53
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
No one did im going with that answer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
12 December, 01:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
12 December, 12:13
😜Nope! But I Do remember VK saying he liked Elon, which confused me at the time.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 December, 07:03
vk and elon sound alike going back a while . its a language thingy .

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
12 December, 06:47
Well this has come up twice for me today. I wonder who it is for?

Evangelina @Evangelina
12 December, 09:53
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Not sure who it's for but with all we've learned, that last name takes on a whole new meaning. I can't even take it seriously 😂

Evangelina @Evangelina
13 December, 04:50
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Thanks for the laugh 🤣🤣
That was great ROFLMAO

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 December, 04:55
He's kind of Anons Emissary

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 December, 03:14
nope

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 December, 02:19
Not me! It's an interesting show for sure. Still on the fence about him tho. 🤔

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
12 December, 01:08
No not at all. I'm still cautious with him. I'm grateful that he's shining light on some needed areas, but I still don't fully trust him. I hope he is genuinely on the side of good.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
12 December, 12:13
nope...Many twist and turns impossible to try to figure out until the movie is near the end until the time is right then more and more gets revealed..
simply Amazing time to be alive ❤🇨🇦

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
12 December, 12:10
No, not at all until he was going to buy it. And even then I thought the sale would take at least a year or two.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 December, 12:07
nope....

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
12 December, 12:03
Nope.

Plus, it is a great setup.

He has 122 M followers and he can't be suspended.

🤣🤣🤣

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
11 December, 11:31
Honestly, no; and I wonder if it is really him sometimes.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
11 December, 11:23
:) Yes, I dis see this coming :)

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
12 December, 12:09
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
God bless you Kiki !!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 11:21
Not the part of him buying Twitter but I knew when VK kept mentioning him about 3 yrs back that he would have a big part to play if we could keep his handlers at bay.

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
11 December, 11:20
NOPE!!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
11 December, 11:19
Just trusted the pkan.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
11 December, 11:15
Not at all!

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
11 December, 10:47
My SF east bay suburb is going to abandon their Teslas daily as this progresses. 😂

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
12 December, 06:37
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
can you imagine if they had bought one of the houses too.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
11 December, 10:13
lol he must follow some of us...
he has gone full Anon...but not as an Anon... lol
he is pretty fook'n bad ass !!!
especially right now like super bad ass!!!
so if any of us didnt see it we are now!? lol
not jock riding but for real for real
Elon and DJT w/(anons/military) will be going down in history for being legendary greats of humanity...like real serious shit they are doing... on the real... like biblical shit bro!!!
world hasn't gone into full shock yet!!
kinda like eating shrooms and waiting for it to kick in...😂
hold on tight everyone we are about to hit the first hill of the rollercoaster!!!lol

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
12 December, 06:09
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
😂😎👊💥🍿

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 December, 10:10
Elon is us and And in all intents purposes we are Elon until he release us from AU.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
11 December, 08:57
the minute he said he was buying twitter

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
11 December, 08:57
WHEN BLACK HATS ARE REPLACED WITH WHITE HATS LOTS OF 2.0S RUNNING AROUND

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
11 December, 08:45
#plottwist 🔥🎇

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
11 December, 08:30
Every Land of Oz needs it's Wizard.

#ItsCurtains

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
11 December, 07:52
It is GREAT! Ive got my sunglasses 😎 and popcorn 🍿