Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Elon Musk says Neuralink could start planting computer chips in human brains within the year.

https://www.businessinside...
10:36 PM - Feb 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
11 April, 09:55
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Heard this week his grandfather worked with Mengele and was transplanting AI into brains back then.
People are questioning his - EM's "human" composition.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
07 February, 10:09
...and then there is this pending legal case. I pulled the entire 80+ page filing back in March, and it is very disturbing in regards to what then have been doing to us without our knowledge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Me... @Tnsfno20
07 February, 10:00
He also owns Neuralink, and going full force with it.

Neuralink Corporation is a neurotechnology company founded by Elon Musk and others, developing implantable brain–machine interfaces.

in July 2019 Musk and his team revealed that they had developed ultrafine 'threads' that can be woven into your brain to listen in on your neurons.

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
07 February, 07:08
Not for me, I’ll pass! 😬😲

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 February, 12:05
Hoping it is designed for leftist brain

Barbara wheeler @Bethere2help
06 February, 11:45
That isn't a good idea. That's control of another kind. People don't need to be hooked up to computers. It boarders on playing God. Elon is becoming dangerous with that kind of ideas. Needs to stick to his cars. Even those are having malfunctions...

06 February, 11:01
I imagine they forgot the MAIN Possiblity that will stop them cold...GOD.
All these folks playing GOD -- it is going to cease, or they will.
Mark my words. ENOUGH!

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 February, 11:01
Elan Musk has always been slightly "off." Who the hell does he think he is?

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 February, 10:58
Over my dead body. I will not even accept a swab test

CGPATRIOT / 17 @CGPatriot
06 February, 10:58
What could go wrong?

Miss Step @Bestgrandma
06 February, 10:57
Some people dont have a damn brain in their head!🤣

Delux Omega @Anubis_Osiris2
06 February, 10:55
Microsoft (in conjuction with a multitude of many of other companies): ID2020

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
06 February, 10:54
and then there is also this 👇

https://bibliotecapleyades...

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
07 February, 09:40
In response Just Me... to her Publication
Wow! Thank you for sharing this link.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
06 February, 10:49
I had to read this quote (from BBC article) twice: "But the long-term ambition is to usher in an age of what Mr Musk calls "superhuman cognition", in part to combat artificial intelligence so powerful he says it could destroy the human race." I think he means so that we aren't taken over by a skynet type organization. Or maybe we become skynet...dunno.

Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
06 February, 10:49
If you don't realize, he is intending to use this for good to help Alzheimer's patients and paralysis victims. He has also come forward several tiles calling for heavy regulation and cautions that AI must go very, very slowly. Unlike Gates, he is not looking to put this stuff in everyone. And for those of you who don't know, the medical field is already using electronic implants to help people that have chronic back pain. It sends signals to the brain to intercept the pain. If you've never been a victim of chronic pain, you've no idea how bad it is or what relief does for these people.

06 February, 11:06
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
If Resonance frequencies can grow limbs, teeth and other repairs to the body...Alzheimers is definitely on the mend as well. I heard recently someone gave Alzheimers and Autism inflicted people something very simple and it was miraculous within days, the positive changes.
I will have to search my history and see if I can find it again.
I don't know if it was CBD oil or MMS or other such common product.

Patriot Patriot @RioTex123
07 February, 07:10
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
thanks for the info

Heather Kiser @heather
06 February, 10:44
F**K TOO! I DONT THINK SO!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
06 February, 10:39
musk is a madman

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
06 February, 10:38
I say hell no!