Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
06 February, 10:36
Elon Musk says Neuralink could start planting computer chips in human brains within the year.

https://www.businessinside...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Hall @StaceyRH
If you don't realize, he is intending to use this for good to help Alzheimer's patients and paralysis victims. He has also come forward several tiles calling for heavy regulation and cautions that AI must go very, very slowly. Unlike Gates, he is not looking to put this stuff in everyone. And for those of you who don't know, the medical field is already using electronic implants to help people that have chronic back pain. It sends signals to the brain to intercept the pain. If you've never been a victim of chronic pain, you've no idea how bad it is or what relief does for these people.
10:49 PM - Feb 06, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StaceyRH in this post can reply
Patriot Patriot @RioTex123
07 February, 07:10
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
thanks for the info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
06 February, 11:06
In response Stacey Hall to his Publication
If Resonance frequencies can grow limbs, teeth and other repairs to the body...Alzheimers is definitely on the mend as well. I heard recently someone gave Alzheimers and Autism inflicted people something very simple and it was miraculous within days, the positive changes.
I will have to search my history and see if I can find it again.
I don't know if it was CBD oil or MMS or other such common product.