AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 December, 07:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 December, 09:52
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
i do not care what anyone says. if i see a pedophile, i kill a pedophile. very simple.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Agreed. It's time evil starts fearing again. I'm not giving the scum another chance to do it again. I'm all about peace and love until a pedo crosses my path.
Do Not Make Peace With evil..
DESTROY IT.
10:05 AM - Dec 11, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
11 December, 05:57
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
Before anyone uses other means, they should use their words.
It seems many people are too timid to even THINK about resistance, much less speak it.
The good God fearing folks of this realm need to learn the word...NO!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 December, 10:10
Left many a motherfucker alive, that even by bullshit laws would have been well within my rights to flat line, left them living, cause well a lot of stuff. IF I was a soldier and had clearance, who knows might have ended very differently for them. BUT I would head shot a fkn pedo in a minute.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 December, 10:10
Left many a motherfucker alive, that even by bullshit laws would have been well within my rights to flat line, left them living, cause well a lot of stuff. IF I was a soldier and had clearance, who knows might have ended very differently for them. BUT I would head shot a fkn pedo in a minute.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
11 December, 10:08
killing a pedophile is a form of self defense to defend our collective children

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
11 December, 10:58
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Charlie Daniels- Simple Man
https://youtu.be/hnfdHSTTO...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world