eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
11 December, 08:16
1/4
I wanted to send you a link to 3 of my posts related to this, but I can't get past 1 month on my profile. Very interesting. After what we talked about yesterday, it seems to me that this is no coincidence
A.L.I.C.E it's very dangerous for the uninformed. The information I have about it will seem completely crazy to most people, that's why I didn't even write about it.
The point is that entities in the astral plane use artificial intelligence to influence physical bodies (not only people, but also animals). Some may call it black magic, but in reality it is work with energies in the physical and astral planes to influence the highest plane - the mental. Nanites are needed for this interaction between AI and entities and physical bodies. This is also one of the reasons for vaccination and not only that, nanites (in the form of graphene) are put in food, drink, medicine, just everything. I don't eat meat at all and I don't buy semi-finished products or ready-made food.
2/4 in com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
4/4
And what is it all about? According to cosmic laws, a human with a soul is superior to all entities or that which does not possess a soul. The soul is the most valuable "commodity" in the universe. It gives a being the ability to be creative and create its own universe.
08:21 AM - Dec 11, 2022
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it