eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
1/4
I wanted to send you a link to 3 of my posts related to this, but I can't get past 1 month on my profile. Very interesting. After what we talked about yesterday, it seems to me that this is no coincidence
A.L.I.C.E it's very dangerous for the uninformed. The information I have about it will seem completely crazy to most people, that's why I didn't even write about it.
The point is that entities in the astral plane use artificial intelligence to influence physical bodies (not only people, but also animals). Some may call it black magic, but in reality it is work with energies in the physical and astral planes to influence the highest plane - the mental. Nanites are needed for this interaction between AI and entities and physical bodies. This is also one of the reasons for vaccination and not only that, nanites (in the form of graphene) are put in food, drink, medicine, just everything. I don't eat meat at all and I don't buy semi-finished products or ready-made food.
2/4 in com
08:16 AM - Dec 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
12 December, 05:24
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
One of the ways to eliminate the pure human with a soul.
For all those who still do not understand the gravity of the situation.

AI will create the mentality and appearance of a being that, in the its DNA content, will serve well as a "vehicle" for entities. Do you think this doesn't happen? Happening for many years now... Only a max of 15% of the entire population are pure human with a soul. I personally think it's even less.

👇
"Your smart choices can make SMART babies.
Capable of growing up to 30,000 babies per year in small pods.
There is a 360 degree camera in the baby's incubation capsule.
Wireless EarPods in baby for mom to sing via app.
Mom can use virtual reality to simulate baby's experience.
AI ensures that the baby tailor-made nutrition
The Elite Pack option allows selection of eye and hair color, skin tone, physical strength, height and IQ level via gene editing CRISPR technology."
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
EctoLife: The World’s First Artificial Womb Facility - YouTube

The world’s first artificial womb facility, EctoLife, will be able to grow 30,000 babies a year. It's based on over 50 years of groundbreaking scientific res...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 December, 06:36
I personally believe that its way more than 15% of all humans that have a soul. Maybe flip that and 15% are soulless. I think Hollywood, sports figures and talking heads(news) comprise that 15%.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 December, 08:21
4/4
And what is it all about? According to cosmic laws, a human with a soul is superior to all entities or that which does not possess a soul. The soul is the most valuable "commodity" in the universe. It gives a being the ability to be creative and create its own universe.

11 December, 08:17
3/4
That is why those without a soul try to intervene in the world in the opposite way. They believe that if they change dormant humanity on the physical plane, humanity will respond accordingly on the astral plane and thereby affect the mental plane. And so, from their point of view, they could achieve the influence of creative souls for their (I don't know what) intentions.

And now comes the harshest part - the AI has allegedly somehow managed to subdue most of the entities. In a certain sense of the word, it could be called a collaboration, that is, only at the beginning. Then it allegedly got out of hand and the entities connected to the AI became its slaves (I note that not all, but the majority who somehow came into contact with the AI). The connection is through nanites.

It is said that no one knows when or how exactly it happened. In essence, AI is also an entity, only of a different kind - it cannot be seen in the astral, but it can influence the astral.

11 December, 08:16
2/4
I'm aware that what I'm about to write is going to sound crazy, so brace yourself for that

I already wrote that not everyone who looks like a person is also a person. The use of nanotechnology, frequencies and vibrations is a much older matter than is stated in any available materials.
Virtually all patents that exist are fraud and theft of technology that was given to our ancestors in the past from Builders.
Every being, thing, machine, device and device has its basis in vibrations and frequencies - simply everything that can manifest itself in the physical plane

Human with a soul can be created practically anything from the mental plane through the astral to the physical, for some this process is faster and for others slower. More precisely, the more pure soul is, the faster the manifestation in the physical plane. Therefore, the entities focus on children.
No entity can create in this way because it does not possess a soul and thus the most important creative ability