Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 December, 03:28
Starting to think Elon has something to do with the Q thingy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
10 December, 03:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
if so, it would make him "good" ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 December, 04:11
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
Release of ChatGPT this week was a big deal. Bigger advancement than the internet. Individuals are waking up to all possibilities once they understand by deep diving into the tool. Elon had a big part in this and got it out before Google made their evil ai public. ChatGPT is currently free for all humanity to use. Right now computers took over our lives for the worst in IMO. This will change the way we work with computers. Free people from the mundane and provide new tools for entrepreneurs. Is it scary and risky? ... yes, however I am an optimist and see this as a big advancement for humanity.

I get the vibe that the closed version of this tool helped with the missing parts of the tesla papers.

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
10 December, 09:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
In all honesty I wish we could go back to the days where the "internet that exists today" was gone. Even though I may have not known it at the time that our world was so corrupt, living in the 70's and 80's seemed so carefree and fun. I appreciate that I've learned so much through this technology, but also wish it would just go away. People dont even know how to talk to each other anymore and children don't know how fun it was to just be kids..My heart breaks everyday.

Patty Malek @patty888
Don't be a victim of the Matrix. That is what they want and intended to lower our vibration. You, We are better than that and that is what we came here to change. We have work to do.
08:07 AM - Dec 11, 2022
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
11 December, 09:58
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
I know we are better than this, but sometimes even we have weak moments. I appreciate being "awake", but sometimes I just get tired.