Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 December, 03:28
Starting to think Elon has something to do with the Q thingy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 December, 05:52
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
was he a “good” guy from the beginning, not sure, maybe he made choice to help the white hats, think that was certainly the smart choice. They fooked posted elon seems child like, innocent. i agree. almost other worldy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 December, 04:11
Release of ChatGPT this week was a big deal. Bigger advancement than the internet. Individuals are waking up to all possibilities once they understand by deep diving into the tool. Elon had a big part in this and got it out before Google made their evil ai public. ChatGPT is currently free for all humanity to use. Right now computers took over our lives for the worst in IMO. This will change the way we work with computers. Free people from the mundane and provide new tools for entrepreneurs. Is it scary and risky? ... yes, however I am an optimist and see this as a big advancement for humanity.

I get the vibe that the closed version of this tool helped with the missing parts of the tesla papers.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
11 December, 01:20
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Never forget👇

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 December, 02:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Not sure this is the right way to go for humanity. The way I understand it, AI learns by getting fed information by somebody or something; it's like a smart Wikipedia, only as truthful as it's input. It can be corrupted by incorrect information. You don't think the Elites/Cabal are inputting into ChatGPT as we speak?

Since up to now the Elites have used technology to destroy humanity, like they're attempting to do right now with the transhumanist agenda, why would we want more of it? Not to mention, in every dystopian future movie the AI eventually becomes conscious and destroys the humans. We have learned to pay attention to what {they} tell.

Until we are truly free of all evil on this planet, it feels risky. Question everything.

arba happihr @arba
10 December, 03:34
NOPE! NO good!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
10 December, 04:52
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I dont get evil vibes... Elon seems almost innocent, child like even...snarky,cool,no fuss...keeps it simple yet genius. He is a mystery fosho.
Do i trust him, NOPE, but then i do not trust any man..or AI.
PRAY-

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 December, 03:34
I believe in redemption.
As Long as it Wasnt Kids And Murder.
Imho.