Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
10 December, 05:22
Colonel Riccardo Bosi, Australian Special Forces (Ret.) > This Is The Final Phase of the operation, if you think Q is fake, you better think again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
10 December, 06:49
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
I find Riccardo to be extremely compelling. Leader of Australia 1, and former head of the Aus SAS (Spec Ops).
He is definitely in a position to be in the know.

It's kinda weird seeing such a public personality being so open about the stuff that we have been whispering about in these back corners of the internet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAL Stokes @EAL
I think he's frustrated by the attitude of the Australians. The majority is still in the matrix and it will take a lot to wake them up... Maybe even a lot of them won't come out. The various governments have ensured their comfortable standard of living which has always been far superior to most other countries in the world. As a result, Australians looked the other way and the government did as it pleased... Many are sleeping deeply in Australia, the awakening will hurt for sure...
12:52 AM - Dec 11, 2022
In response War Weary to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EAL in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
11 December, 01:18
In response EAL Stokes to her Publication
Most of us are not in the matrix...we just don't trust that mercenary...we don't want to be involved with cabal, since he is endorsed by black sun king of north america (now dead) and we don't want to become new US state...
if he was truly fighting for Australia, he would stay away from guarding poppy fields for CIA in Afganistan
he is just another cabal operative

EAL Stokes @EAL
11 December, 06:37
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
My husband is Australian and so I spend a lot of time in Australia. Don't tell me that a big part of the Australian population is not in the matrix... or you are lying to yourself. Except for some demonstrations during the lockdowns and Canberra, Australia is not moving. I still see people alone in cars with masks. And in the shopping centers where the vaccination points are, there are many people waiting for their turn... Jasminka, criticizing Riccardo Bosi or others is certainly not the way we should be today. He has his ideas, I have mine, you have yours. If he's a traitor as you suggest, then he will suffer the same fate as all criminals.
What we need now is to support each other and be ready to help others in the weeks or months ahead. At least, that's what I'm getting ready to do myself.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
13 December, 11:54
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Only one guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan is the Taliban and they are keeping them burned to the ground. CIA is gone