Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
I'm still learning how to work this site. i wanna follow everyone back! ❤️
09:25 AM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by CuriousJuice in this post can reply
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
21 January, 07:16
In response Curious Juice to his Publication
What's up fren!!! Did you end up booted from Twatter today too? I was and then when I created another account they put that one on a 12 hour limited access haha.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
22 January, 08:40
In response Susan Goodknight to her Publication
of course! dont you know twitter loves me! lol kek 🧃🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
21 January, 04:43
We once had a convo about the DOE and were rudely interrupted.

Viking Warrior @Vikingwarrior85
17 January, 09:53
I found you fren #JuiceBox

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
17 January, 09:38
Right there with you, I'm learning too ! Wego is much tougher lol

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
17 January, 12:03
Welcome friend, Followed you

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
17 January, 09:44
❤️ I periodically check followers and add those who aren't good way to do it wiithout reloading pages