VK on TS. 6:58 pm est P658 “FREEDOM DAY FREEDOM_”
Caps 26 P26. 2 photos
07:36 PM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by 5Never_Give_Up5 in this post can reply
Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
12 December, 11:29
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 December, 10:16
what I want to know is why he keeps stealing Luggage ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
11 December, 09:44
Castlerock Entertainment

Awake Now @Awakenow
11 December, 09:35
Sure does look like him!!! LOL!!!!

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 December, 08:59
Holy motherballs.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
11 December, 08:28
🤣🤣

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 December, 10:09
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
🤣

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
11 December, 10:19
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
amazing maybe true lol

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 December, 06:34
I remember that this is part of the "initiation" - to become queer publicly ... but to be put into office? Steal luggage and flaunt the contents .... he went as far as he could to conceal his identity and become as unattractive as possible. Bearded-lady circus vibe.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 December, 04:51
I will not be surprised if it´s true .

Ellen Perricci @perriccie
11 December, 05:06
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
or a wannabe, or a clone...
The bottom line,
for this newly appointed "Civil Servant",
& also w/ Dr. Levine,
is they are SO preoccupied w/engaging in
these BOUNDARY-BENDING (if not VIOLATING) GAMES that their "professional accumen" is languishing, relatively UNDERVALUED to the DOLTS that have promoted them & I'll reserve commenting on overall performance, except to say PA had to correct its COVID VAXX stats downward by ONE MILLION doses @ one point, so divorced from reality has the helpfulness of "Public Health" services been in PA🙄.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
11 December, 09:00
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Literally NOTHING surprises me anymore. Not that it doesn't freak me out, but hells to the no it doesn't surprise me.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
11 December, 01:56

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
11 December, 01:00
You are so right

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 12:50
Wow he looks just creepy as shit!

Ya'll I think Gene Decode is right.
I actually saw a demon on tv today. idk who she was or who they said she was but all I saw was demon.

And I dont mean she looked mean or she was acting like not a nice person, I mean I saw the demon in her right off the bat, I was so distracted that I dont even know what they were talking about.
I have seen reptilian ones on there before but have really not noticed any demons before. Real demons not just ppl acting like them.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 December, 01:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Matt Daemon was always a great actor, acting the creepiest. I believe you about the demons. Two years ago, someone posted over and over - a post that she was trying to prove that someone at the burning riots was a demon. After seeing that post several times, I saw the demon. May Jesus always protect us from what we see and will see.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
11 December, 06:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree, I've seen them too, (in person) and its so distracting its hard to listen to the conversation ... and I esp don't want the demon to know I've seen them, for self preservation.
Its weird ... the person looks the same but there is a HUGE distortion that is very alarming ... I just want to get away from them asap.

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
11 December, 12:31
Matt Demon

Vette Girl @Zippin
10 December, 11:40
Well, he WAS on Epstein’s flight log so totally possible that he’s being made to play a role like this!🤣🤣🤣

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 December, 10:35
😂 Omg! I can’t not see him now!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 December, 10:29
😂 I thought that the other day & was looking for the perfect pic to collage & got sidetracked so didn't share it. Can't wait for the movie credits to roll 😂

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
10 December, 10:27
55 - retruths=the end
188 - likes =17

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
10 December, 10:25

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 December, 10:09
just saw valiant thor post, shocked but makes perfect sense, hostage makes deal

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
10 December, 10:08
Matt Demon

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 December, 10:06

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 December, 10:05
VK Nailed it Again....🤣🤣

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 December, 10:03

Awake Now @Awakenow
11 December, 09:36
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Lol!!! Love this!! ❤️

Green 8700 @Green8700
10 December, 10:03
Oh my God you’re right sure as heck looks like him. Crazy.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
10 December, 09:58
im sorry,who is this SUPPOSED to be if not damon/plemmon or whatever his name is

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 December, 09:41
Former ‘Liberal Sherpa’ of Fox News Arrested, Charged With Kidnapping and Financially Exploiting Her Mother

https://resistthemainstrea...

My Watershed Moment @Organic729
10 December, 10:14
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Tranny...Adams Apple.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
11 December, 02:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
what a Sadistic DEMON BITCH! Whatever this thing is, it has no Soul, just an Adams Apple! It needs to be Shot and Hung for treating its Mother like an Animal! 😡😠😱😢💩💩🔥🔥🔥

God Wins @Nous
10 December, 09:36
Are you serious? That was my first thought when i saw that picture in the dress from a meeting in France

Ann Holden @Amandpms
10 December, 08:55
I can see it

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
10 December, 08:50
😂😂😂

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 December, 08:20
Maybe?