Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
10 December, 07:36
VK on TS. 6:58 pm est P658 “FREEDOM DAY FREEDOM_”
Caps 26 P26. 2 photos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 12:50
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Wow he looks just creepy as shit!

Ya'll I think Gene Decode is right.
I actually saw a demon on tv today. idk who she was or who they said she was but all I saw was demon.

And I dont mean she looked mean or she was acting like not a nice person, I mean I saw the demon in her right off the bat, I was so distracted that I dont even know what they were talking about.
I have seen reptilian ones on there before but have really not noticed any demons before. Real demons not just ppl acting like them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Matt Daemon was always a great actor, acting the creepiest. I believe you about the demons. Two years ago, someone posted over and over - a post that she was trying to prove that someone at the burning riots was a demon. After seeing that post several times, I saw the demon. May Jesus always protect us from what we see and will see.
01:00 AM - Dec 11, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 December, 10:12
In response Every Time to her Publication
....and open our eyes to what we don't see.

Every Time @soTELLme533
11 December, 12:13
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Yes. ....and open our eyes to what we don't see