Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
10 December, 07:36
VK on TS. 6:58 pm est P658 “FREEDOM DAY FREEDOM_”
Caps 26 P26. 2 photos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 December, 12:50
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
Wow he looks just creepy as shit!

Ya'll I think Gene Decode is right.
I actually saw a demon on tv today. idk who she was or who they said she was but all I saw was demon.

And I dont mean she looked mean or she was acting like not a nice person, I mean I saw the demon in her right off the bat, I was so distracted that I dont even know what they were talking about.
I have seen reptilian ones on there before but have really not noticed any demons before. Real demons not just ppl acting like them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
I agree, I've seen them too, (in person) and its so distracting its hard to listen to the conversation ... and I esp don't want the demon to know I've seen them, for self preservation.
Its weird ... the person looks the same but there is a HUGE distortion that is very alarming ... I just want to get away from them asap.
06:30 AM - Dec 11, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it