HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
In the late 1990s, I wrote a novel called "Lapis", Latin for stone. In this novel, dreams that I actually had are an important motif. One of these dreams goes like this: I see myself walking with some other people in the countryside. Suddenly hundreds or even thousands of UFOs appear in the sky, skimming low over the landscape to pick up people and save them from the destruction of the earth. I've also expanded on this theme in photos, including this shot where someone sits on a balcony at night and UFOs hover lazily over the building to include the man in the UFO. An exciting fact in the light of the current time and developments.
04:35 PM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by HTGthelapis in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
10 December, 05:15
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I haven't read the book, but I was very interested in your post.
What is even more interesting is that the full name of the stone is lapis lazuli and it has a turquoise blue color. The same color as the eyes of the Indo-Europeans who lived in the area of ancient Egypt before the Fakraons. Evidence of their existence is systematically eliminated, and the remains of skeletons and clothing found were transported and locked in a museum in London. No one has been admitted to these findings even today. They were supposed to be direct descendants of the Hyberboreans, which makes it even more interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 December, 03:23
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Wow, thank you for your information. Very interesting and definitely worth investigating further. I know the myths about the Hyperboreers and that reminds me of the mythical mountain Rupes Nigra, somewhere in the North Pole. Thank you!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
10 December, 04:52
🤣🤣you had some good dope.... lol.
tripping ... we normal people that don't partake, see differently, but cool story bro

10 December, 04:56
In response Lizzy 2711 to her Publication
😂👍😉

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
10 December, 04:46
🤣😀I was there, dressed in Orange ...... Obviously the the aliens saved the Dutch only, we are special.... just a pity we crashed out of the World cup.. and they didn't help us win

10 December, 04:55
In response Lizzy 2711 to her Publication
😂😂😂🙏😂🙏😂🙏😂
Thanks ... You made my day!!