HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
10 December, 04:35
In the late 1990s, I wrote a novel called "Lapis", Latin for stone. In this novel, dreams that I actually had are an important motif. One of these dreams goes like this: I see myself walking with some other people in the countryside. Suddenly hundreds or even thousands of UFOs appear in the sky, skimming low over the landscape to pick up people and save them from the destruction of the earth. I've also expanded on this theme in photos, including this shot where someone sits on a balcony at night and UFOs hover lazily over the building to include the man in the UFO. An exciting fact in the light of the current time and developments.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
🤣😀I was there, dressed in Orange ...... Obviously the the aliens saved the Dutch only, we are special.... just a pity we crashed out of the World cup.. and they didn't help us win
04:46 PM - Dec 10, 2022
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lizzy27 in this post can reply
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
10 December, 04:55
In response Lizzy 2711 to her Publication
😂😂😂🙏😂🙏😂🙏😂
Thanks ... You made my day!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396