Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 December, 09:28
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!
Nana needs a nap!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
09 December, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, Juan just announced a letter campaign on PPN...for the Brunson 🎺🎺🎺🎺 SCOTUS case.

Could you get a message to him to reach out to:

1.)Home school moms! is there a lead person to start ball rolling? or let me know what i can do or who to call, send info to via email? it would be a great school project & teaching future generations moment.

2.) The Angel moms & dads organizations i'm sure would love to participate.

3.) will website 7discoveries.com have link to download letter to print?

Anything else i can do just DM! The people do not yet tealize the "MAGA"tide this could have on eliminating hundreds if not thousands of gov't parasites BY THE POWER OF THOUGHT & THE WORDS WE PLACE INTO OUR FUTURE!
Thank you!!!✨☀️🌹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 02:25

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Those are great idea's but I think his message is for us to do these things. So who has info on a Home School association that we can tag and the Angel Mom's as well.
I think we are here to do this work.
All great ways to get the message out to send the letters.
I am sure there are more, we just need to share it will as many as possible.

We don't want a kenetic uprising, why?
Because it is a battle we would eventually lose. We do not have the weaponry to bet them.
Yes I know David did not seem to either, but I think what Juan is saying here is instead of guns on the streets let's first try the pen.

Didn't Q say, "Follow the Pen"

Not Important @Notimportant
10 December, 03:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
sadly unless you're a well-known big name you are ignored ...thats why i reached out.
here's a big truther doing a home school interview ...

https://www.coreysdigs.com...

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
No no hun, I have to go get my mac shortly cause the Good Lord knows that if I have to use this piece of shit HP long my negatives will just flow right out of my mouth.
I will mention it to him and tm I will help find the ones we need to get to. I feel sure most will have contact information.
04:29 PM - Dec 10, 2022

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it