Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 December, 09:28
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!
Nana needs a nap!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
Nana, Juan just announced a letter campaign on PPN...for the Brunson 🎺🎺🎺🎺 SCOTUS case.

Could you get a message to him to reach out to:

1.)Home school moms! is there a lead person to start ball rolling? or let me know what i can do or who to call, send info to via email? it would be a great school project & teaching future generations moment.

2.) The Angel moms & dads organizations i'm sure would love to participate.

3.) will website 7discoveries.com have link to download letter to print?

Anything else i can do just DM! The people do not yet tealize the "MAGA"tide this could have on eliminating hundreds if not thousands of gov't parasites BY THE POWER OF THOUGHT & THE WORDS WE PLACE INTO OUR FUTURE!
Thank you!!!✨☀️🌹
11:11 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Notimportant in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 02:25

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Those are great idea's but I think his message is for us to do these things. So who has info on a Home School association that we can tag and the Angel Mom's as well.
I think we are here to do this work.
All great ways to get the message out to send the letters.
I am sure there are more, we just need to share it will as many as possible.

We don't want a kenetic uprising, why?
Because it is a battle we would eventually lose. We do not have the weaponry to bet them.
Yes I know David did not seem to either, but I think what Juan is saying here is instead of guns on the streets let's first try the pen.

Didn't Q say, "Follow the Pen"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Not Important @Notimportant
10 December, 03:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
sadly unless you're a well-known big name you are ignored ...thats why i reached out.
here's a big truther doing a home school interview ...

https://www.coreysdigs.com...