Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
11 December, 10:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
short search results :
the dude who filmed the video is from hungary
and they call this a rudli

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
11 December, 10:28
exacly how I am envisioning them all right now!🤩🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
11 December, 01:56
Oh DEER! 😱

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 December, 12:01
Chaos for them!!! Calm for us!!!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
10 December, 08:10
Look at them run.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
10 December, 07:56
the deers are such lovely animals and always look sooo sad ❤️

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 December, 07:55
Twitter Drops coming at the MSM and the Deep State LMAO!!!

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
10 December, 06:03
Hey you guys, let's test the new AU. Come on now ,move it.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 December, 05:17
Busting loose!!
Here it comes!
NCSWIC 🙏🏼🥰

Red Edge @Rededge
10 December, 05:16
They all scrambling

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
10 December, 04:10
🤣😂🤣...

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
10 December, 03:57
Incoming, and nothing can stop what's coming are what I think when I see this. I guess it's mating season. I had two male deer running around my house. I think they were fighting over territory. I was getting groceries out of my trunk and I didn't move while they ran behind me and around to the back yard.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 December, 03:48
10:10

“All for a buck”
🦌
[Y]

NOW.

Widget 260 @widget260
10 December, 03:20
It's like watching cockroaches scatter when you turn on the light.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
10 December, 03:05
Rounding up your Patriots VK?

Jaima Travis @Jaimatravis
10 December, 03:04
My question is, what are they running from?

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
10 December, 02:37
it’s reigning deer 😂

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
10 December, 07:56
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Halleluiah!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 December, 10:14
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
You know my country ass just thought about deer jerky, and some on the grill....pretty and tasty.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 December, 02:17
Good Morning VK & Frens
t/s 12:08 > 3:8 > 11
video :36 > 369
💧36 https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 December, 03:30
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Guard your mind. Hone your discernment. Avoid knee-jerk judgements and question everything, as well as motives. We are in an information war and psychological operations of epic proportions are being waged by operators on both sides. Truth is not immune. Fog will continue, by design, to get thicker. Stay on mission and avoid meaningless, irrelevant to the mission at hand distractions and noise. Don't fight battles that don't further the mission. Focus. Mission forward. For the Republic. 🇺🇸

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 December, 02:13
GOoD Morning 💓 Thank you for sharing VK!

Wow! Seeing the deer run through the forest to me is a sign that our NEW journey may just be starting! Also a spiritual message to me to deepen my Faith and to my own inner wisdom.

In my Classical Feng Shui studies i learned... deer have a very unique energetic combination of air and earth, bringing both grounding earth energy and inspiring cosmic energy with them wherever they go. We as humans run both these types of energies through our energetic systems, keeping us consistently aligned with our place here on earth, and how it matches up to our heavenly alignments.

In Christianity deer are heavily used as a metaphor to explain our own spiritual connection to the divine. “God, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer’s; he makes me tread on my high places.” a nod into the strength, determination, and adventurous spirit that a deer represents, a deep connection to the spiritual realm and the creator.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 December, 02:11
Santa's reindeer farm! j/k 😂🎅

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
10 December, 02:00
Is this a heads-up for the stampede to come of suspended accounts about to be reinstated on twitter?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 December, 01:57
They are on the run in DC….no where to hide!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
10 December, 03:13
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
10 December, 01:48
so hoarding the pray going in for the kill shot not vary sporting if u ask me…..UNLESS ……🧌

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 01:28
Ok Nana has been thinking of the baby in Dallas hospital since last night.
Has anyone gotten any more information on it?
I dont understand why no one is touching this baby or why it has not eaten!!!
I have had a premie in a neo natal unit and touching is one the most important things they encourage no matter the size or condition of the baby.
Anyone???

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
10 December, 01:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The baby is home with parents now, I saw this morning around nine.
Praise the Lord.
LOVE

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 December, 01:20
here i am using projectile weapons to hunt. i didn't know i could just use my dinner fork.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
10 December, 01:17

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
10 December, 01:14
Holy Crap Ballz!! Climb mofos 🪜 Climb.. lol.

arba happihr @arba
10 December, 01:11
Look at them run!! You can run but you can't hide!
Super cool video
We are winning