Incentivized to Kill: Government Bounties on American Lives
11:52 AM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 December, 10:20
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
diabolical really!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
10 December, 02:15
i need to have antibody treatments monthly but Im scared to now. I have IGG Immune Deficiency and this sucks! Im so tired of being sick and they did help me feel better when I could get the treatments. Why did this have to happen?? if I get pnuemonia I will have to get antibodies and I guess Ill die anyway. At least I know where I'm going.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 01:31
Hopefully the releases on twitter will show ppl how they have been tricked.
Hopefully ppl will now listen!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 December, 01:23
what did the ARMY pump into us before iraq/afgan. why has the v.a. been perfecting killing us with meds and bad diagnosis for ever? when does this come out?!? we act like this is the first vax to cause issues. many more vets cannot get treated cause "they cant find a problem "....

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
10 December, 01:18
This is CRIMINAL!! I feel like my kidneys are failing today. They are hurting bad. Hopefully it is just gas lol.. 😂😂😂.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 December, 12:58
the truth, still some not open to hearing🤍so glad had some wellness background for that battle

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
10 December, 12:45
Having just this one evil lie out of hundreds currently, forced
upon Americans with no action from Sheriffs or Military or
any other authority proves something does it not? and I know
most don't want to talk about it

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
10 December, 12:24
why are we circulating 2 year old news?