Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
12 December, 07:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good Morning VK, The possibilities are endless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
11 December, 03:19
FaCT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
11 December, 02:40
Robots, drones, survellance cameras, virtual reality headsets. Whatever. It's all the same, designed to numb us up and dumb us down, take us out of nature. They SAY robots will help us by relieving us of physical labor, but really the only people who will be getting rich will be the robot makers. People without jobs will be dependent on the government for money, but that was always the plan of The Great Reset, wasn't it?

Humanity needs to move in another direction.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 December, 06:07
The only Brave New World I know is this one !!!! Weird that Q chose this name ! ( but not beautiful new world for instance ). Nothing is random, right ???

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
11 December, 02:34
frank zappa’s grandkid is cool!

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
10 December, 07:58
Have a Great Day VK and Patriots 💖💖💖

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
10 December, 07:40
Carpe Vitam

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
10 December, 06:10
I think it works well for eclectic souls.

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
10 December, 06:04
What do you think VK?
Is it a good thing or a dangerous one?
//

Jen ... @Jenfranji
10 December, 05:41
VK, if AI has info put into the computer to start with, then WHO is that
'Information Gatekeeper' ??

Miss. Messina @Messina
10 December, 05:07
Best video ❤️

chuck ross @chuckster
10 December, 04:27
Uhhh...no. America is last among Western developed nations for literacy and math capability. This guy is doing a lot of handwaving and smoke blowing, but didn't show any evidence that computers, nor calculators, have made us smarter, or more capable. Most high schools have done away with voc ed classes, where people learned STEM. So, no....

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
10 December, 07:40
In response chuck ross to his Publication
Agree and disagre: first learn how to do without cslculator. Then use calculator to free up basics for more elaborate. if there is no understanding in the begining.... Well we see the outcome give a young cashier strange amout of payment to get a certain outcome. They tend to panic. That is 0 understanding of basics.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
10 December, 03:56
Every "advancement" comes with collaterol damage.

some one special to some @godrus
10 December, 03:19
Maybe soon we can get rid of the 'Dancing Nurses'

Water Mark @Watermark
10 December, 03:08
The concept of accepting inevitable new tech and optimism is good. However; the utility of a calculator vs the think for you of AI is not an accurate comparison.

Calculators are limited in function and every one, everywhere, any time, will always follow the exact, known, predictable, math. They all use exactly the same database and cannot learn lies.

AI is none of these things.

And by its very nature, it is controlled by the entities who have enough money to set it up. It is very similar to using Wikipedia to learn history. If we've learned anything over the last 3 years, it is the value of old maps and texts.

This is giving up our ability to THINK, not merely alleviating the tedious math to save time.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
10 December, 03:57
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I did not agree with what he said either. I also thought the same thing it’s going to be reducing our ability to think. Sometimes we have to think of ground level things to get to the more advanced. If we’re just spoonfed all the information then we lose our ability to think.

I believe this is very dangerous.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
10 December, 02:52
t/s 11:47 > 11:11 > 2:2 > 4 > 1111
video 3:00 > 111

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 December, 06:09
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
The only Brave New World I know is this one !!!! Weird that Q chose this name ! ( but not beautiful new world for instance ). Nothing is random, right ???

GorillaB 369 @GorillaB
10 December, 02:41
Microsoft funds Open A.I.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
10 December, 02:20
When we let go of thinking we become who we are. A space opens for creativity, innovative solutions, and inventions...a new world can be created

Sue Briggs @SueB369
10 December, 02:16
Good Morning, Vincent. Thanks for sharing this it clarified what was troubling me with ChatGPT. He is absolutely right about advancements aiding us in our daily lives. I hadn’t thought about it in that context.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 December, 02:26
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
SO WILL THE JABBED BE THE NEW ROBOTS TO HELP HUMANITY?

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 December, 02:02
agree with the guy, just change, life all bout that, and tech is gonna continue to advance, can free us up for the new stuff, new ppl to come💚

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 December, 01:48

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
10 December, 01:47
Good Afternoon, It gives me The Jetsons Vibe! Have a good day.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 01:42
OOOspy incoming opinion:
Robots are not the problem they are a useful tool to do menial work that would free up humans to do more evolved work and advancing.
The damn problem is and always has been with humans trying to make robots sentient, trying to make transhumans to fulfill satan's wish to remove humans from the planet, all of Adam's seed.

arba happihr @arba
10 December, 01:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
What will we do with our free time? Enjoy and be creative hopefully

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 December, 01:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Also when AI is used to oppress and make people "non-essential."

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
10 December, 01:40
10:47 VK?
you reposted an 1111 @ 12:11 EST

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
10 December, 01:34
"learn to code"
if your job gets replaced by bots then thats your fault.

this is what i gleaned from this video.
so assholes sitting there chatting with a bot makin bank when the poor bastards building houses are still barley getting by.
technology has also brought us the scooters at Walmart so morbidly obese folks dont have to walk.... tech is not all sunshine and rainbows. technology has allowed for genetal mutilation, more efficient abortion ect. what happen when bad intention folk play with this? oceans 11. if i can create a program to hack what i want, anonymously, i fail to see that being a good thing. calculators are not good comparason to wicked computers

Red Edge @Rededge
10 December, 01:33
Good Morning

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
10 December, 01:31
Good morning VK!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
10 December, 01:16
Still wary of such technology. By “Getting to places faster” you can miss the experience and learning of the journey. After all life should be a human experience not an artificial experience. Yes, I know we have been living in an artificial sort of matrix. That is what worries me about what direction we go in the near future. Natural or Artificial? It would be nice to get closer to nature with less dependence on technology. Just a thought.