Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
10 December, 11:47
Good Morning Patriots.

Brave new world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
The concept of accepting inevitable new tech and optimism is good. However; the utility of a calculator vs the think for you of AI is not an accurate comparison.

Calculators are limited in function and every one, everywhere, any time, will always follow the exact, known, predictable, math. They all use exactly the same database and cannot learn lies.

AI is none of these things.

And by its very nature, it is controlled by the entities who have enough money to set it up. It is very similar to using Wikipedia to learn history. If we've learned anything over the last 3 years, it is the value of old maps and texts.

This is giving up our ability to THINK, not merely alleviating the tedious math to save time.
03:08 PM - Dec 10, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Watermark in this post can reply
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
10 December, 03:57
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I did not agree with what he said either. I also thought the same thing it’s going to be reducing our ability to think. Sometimes we have to think of ground level things to get to the more advanced. If we’re just spoonfed all the information then we lose our ability to think.

I believe this is very dangerous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396