Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Anons reverse the moan that “one person cannot make a difference so why bother”. No individual is indispensible, but every effort made, no matter how small, contributes to the final goal. The anon ethos is the bedrock of a new society.
11:34 AM - Dec 10, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
06 April, 10:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Such wisdom Martin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
11 December, 11:44
Randy Newman - You've Got a Friend in Me (From "Toy Story 4"/Audio Only) | Lyrics - YouTube

If you want to submit a video to the channel, please fill out the following form (paid)https://forms.gle/B96KK5fBPYMijvf18Or contact awanunik@gmail.com======...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emand Lio @Emandlio
10 December, 04:31
Drop by Drop...

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
10 December, 04:00
An arrow straight to the heart of the matter.
In other words, a bullseye.

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
10 December, 03:31
We are more powerful than we think. We can change the reality. We are more powerful than angel. They don't want us to know that we are powerful. If we do things together collectively, we can build a beautiful world.

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
10 December, 02:39
Guerilla Influencers.

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 December, 02:03
If you only help one person then it was worth it.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 December, 01:36
Well said Martin. As always 😁

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 01:32
Every single particle on the wave of existence changes everything, EVERYTHING that happens in the future in one way or another.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 December, 01:09
Evidence
2 pics

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
10 December, 01:04
I look at my sharing info as a small ripple in the water of humanity. Eventually, it gets to every shore...

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
10 December, 12:57
Always love your encouragement and perspective Martin.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
10 December, 12:46
i have always worked geriatrics where one “big girl poop” is a victory. this is a baby step process. as i have heard in other circles,”progress, not perfection”.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 December, 12:40
Great point Martin!👋🧐
I may be 1, but We are many!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
10 December, 12:19
We Are At a “Red Sea Moment” in the Greatest Show on Earth Look for Miracles.
It Will Happen in God’s Timing.
His Promises Will Be Kept
True Patriots Will Be Protected.
Trust in God.
Trust in the US Constitution.
Trust the Plan.

When God has us firmly entrenched in a Red Sea moment, it requires much prayer, much faith, and much trust. Our deliverance is not going to come quickly or easily, but it will come in such a way that God is glorified. It will become a moment that sustains you through a lifetime of pain and a moment that can be celebrated in times of Joy. Keep your Faith as it is stronger than your fear, and God is stronger than any situation we face.❤️

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
10 December, 11:50
Little things make big things happen! 🌱🤍

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
10 December, 11:47
When I look back on everything we've been through together-the activations, the abject horror as the truth unfolded, the grief as we watched our family and friends slip out of our grasp-it's no small wonder we have become family. The simple act of rising in the morning is heroic.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
I self diagnosed myself with Narcissism about 20 years ago. Since then I've come to terms with it mostly by the realization that if I didn't have such a grandios sense of self importance... I wouldn't believe that I could change the world. 😇

Victor This Guy @This_guy
10 December, 12:44
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
Theres Truth in that! I always said:
Homicide before suicide.
...but it basically means the same thing, for the same reasons. 🧐

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
And that, right there, is what keeps me going. 🐸

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 December, 11:44
AU is the Gold Standard!!! We are ALL ONE!!! 🙏 💕

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 December, 11:41
Here we go guys!

arba happihr @arba
10 December, 01:36
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
🤣
Hold on!
Trump is coming back
SQQN!
Love this pic

chore Toke @choretoke
10 December, 02:02
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
READY❗️😁

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
10 December, 11:39
a new society? i think we gave more than just that a foundation

old worlds are coming back

memes matter @NoComment
10 December, 11:39
never give up

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 December, 11:38
I'm way cool with this!

Anne Kats @anneanon1
10 December, 11:37
🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
10 December, 11:37
We took down a trillion dollar propoganda machine with memes and must of dis this feom our cell phones. We all make Andrew Breitbart proud! We have pwoples trust and this time and age thats priceless!!