walker Fast @Fastwalker
09 December, 05:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 December, 10:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
All these ‘planets’ very close to the firmament at the moment.

Open the firmament type of vibes….

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 December, 06:22
Fake moon ?

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
10 December, 11:28
Full moon in MN in February 2022. Watched that pass directly over the moon in about 1 minute.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 December, 05:10
I noticed some rainbowy Shadows around it...

Only Forward @Callibird
10 December, 03:53

TSC Notabot @TSCnotabot
10 December, 03:05

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 December, 11:31
Awesome TS, VK!

Jan 13, 2018 10:36:29 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
CHECKMATE.
Q

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 December, 11:04
Not as good. Staying downtown for weekend, to many city lights...now I wish I was home in the country to see it better with the telescope

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 December, 10:08
WOW!
It was raining all night here 😏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 December, 09:57
💙💥👍

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
09 December, 09:27
wish i had me one of them p9000’s

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
09 December, 10:24
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
right on!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 December, 09:03
Saw this same thing, bright moon with another light.

I’m no one @Iam4truth
09 December, 07:23
funniest thread ever!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 December, 07:15
yes i noticed the brightness the last couple nights too

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 December, 07:14
Is it really Mars?

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 December, 07:03
yes, very bright!

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
09 December, 06:55
Full Moon Vibes . ❤️
#vibecheck

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 December, 06:51
I saw that too. I always forget to bring my phone out with me when there is something neat in the sky! I did stand out there and stare at it for awhile.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
09 December, 06:21
😎

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
09 December, 11:07
In response True North to her Publication
💛

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 December, 06:00
Did you get your scope out VK? Would be good to see with less exposure.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 December, 05:42
nowadays,
i half expect to see something like this in the sky behind the moon with that glitchy broken look .. lol

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 December, 11:32
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 December, 07:35
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Outer space is fake and gay.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
09 December, 05:43
about that sitcom skit you were working on.....

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
09 December, 05:48
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
If we are starting a skit troup, I want in!!!

Alan Morales @alanunotrece
09 December, 05:38
I also saw it from Panama / Sync Vibes :)

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
09 December, 05:32
I thought was cool how tiny mars looked next to the moon. I had to put glass on it to spot it.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 December, 05:31
I saw it too, but could not snap a photo because of overcast...
It was bright and at first I did not believe my eyes ( I have a touch of double vision in my left)... but I knew it was odd.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 December, 05:29
did this not happen around the summer of '13 or '14? I remember driving to nightschool and seeing mars bright af just chilling. strenge

1776 ... @IGG1776
09 December, 05:25
Yes, extremely awesome.