Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 December, 05:08
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Why does it always take a couple of days for the full moon "effects" to kick in?
I swear I watched a whole documentary last night in my half/even less state of sleep...😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 December, 02:55
this past Monday i noticed mars in the sky with the full moon, no other stars visible, it was even cloudy /hazy. just those two. very orange. checked sky view light and it was indeed mars. what gives?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
10 December, 12:55
WOW WOW WOW

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 December, 10:07

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
09 December, 09:41
nice paper maiché

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 December, 09:31
I have been wondering why the moon is not moving to the west like it used to. I used to sit in my living room and watch the moon move slowly away from me to the west. Now, it is sitting straight above my house and isn't moving, or if it is moving it is moving in a different direction and much slower. And, while I am at it, wasn't living room spelled as one word previously?

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
10 December, 12:59
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
The moon looks so different here than when I lived outside of WDC. For the past 3 nites it's been - 3 hours sleep; next day no nap, NO sleep all nite, last nite 4 hrs sleep and no nap - never tired -- could any of it be related to all the MOON and MARS stuff?

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
09 December, 06:10
My son sent me this a little over an hour ago🤔

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
10 December, 03:12
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
mmm cool what i understand is we are meant to see all of them with the naked eye..this is not strange to me💁‍♀️ idk where i remember that from..read it somewhere🤷‍♀️

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
10 December, 10:28
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Months ago I saw that the planets would be revealed and the veil of what we thought was our world was no longer as we all woke up from a deep simulated sleep.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 December, 06:02
Great pics.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
09 December, 10:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Makes me wanna hear some Cypress Hill😉

Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 December, 05:54
It’s about time I take a moment and thank you Walker Fast for all of your great work, you are loved , you are honored and your cherished. 🌷

walker Fast @Fastwalker
10 December, 01:06
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
wow don't know what to say, thank you so much for your nice comment julie casey ❤️

1776 ... @IGG1776
09 December, 05:29
Poll shift 🤔

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
10 December, 07:36
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Gravity pull?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 December, 05:28
Pushed closer by Nibiru... although I thought it was Venus that was supposed to get closer to the Earth...

Todays screen grab from Seward South facing cam, FAA Weather cameras.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
09 December, 05:24
playing peek a boo

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 December, 05:23
it was bright

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
11 December, 06:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Fake moon ?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
11 December, 10:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
All these ‘planets’ very close to the firmament at the moment.

Open the firmament type of vibes….