Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 December, 02:27
This was on October 6, 2021.

Know one thing, they will fail. They will fail badly, for eternity. No coming back from this. You've chosen the wrong side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 December, 09:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm not an "object" person. I am a frequency resonates with me person. There is no object in my house I can't let go of. It's not like we take any object with us when we leave this world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 December, 03:13
🤦‍♀️ I can't with this guy. smh
I believe Tesla received dowloads of information from higher intelligent beings (good beings).
Everything is energy. Positive and negative.
I have many crystals in my home and have not had a any problems. I am fully divinely protected :). I do know people can program a crystal for negative use. Which is probably what MarinaB did in the above video.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
10 December, 02:23
Hmmmm, I don’t think all bright and shiny thing are for evil purposes….According to the Bible……..The priestly breastplate or breastpiece of judgment (Hebrew: חֹשֶׁן ḥōšen) was a sacred breastplate worn by the High Priest of the Israelites, according to the Book of Exodus. The breastplate is embedded with specifically chosen gems/stones for each of the 12 tribes.

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
10 December, 10:59
I 💯 disagree (rarity) w/ this one. Sounds like he had a fear-inducing exp & perpetuates that to objs as a whole rather than his exp & he believes others should have his same exp. That’s a bit too single/closed-minded & biased. He’ll need to accept that there can be multiple exp & his is not the sole truth or revelatory.

Objects are tools. You can funnel negative or positive energy through them. If someone has a hard time letting an obj go, there could be sentimental value or it could hold positive memories (sure, ppl can attach toxicity to them but that’s their own emotional exp). The obj could be from a loved one, or a stress-reliever, or cute & cuddly. It could positively hold value. There are so many reasons to grow attachment & joy. Moderation in everything ofc. The more you have, potentially the less significance the lot of ‘em might hold.

But there is no harm in using an obj as a tool for good & positive energy amplification. You choose what to amplify & you can choose wise

10 December, 10:59
I 💯 disagree (rarity) w/ this one. Sounds like he had a fear-inducing exp & perpetuates that to objs as a whole rather than his exp & he believes others should have his same exp. That’s a bit too single/closed-minded & biased. He’ll need to accept that there can be multiple exp & his is not the sole truth or revelatory.

Objects are tools. You can funnel negative or positive energy through them. If someone has a hard time letting an obj go, there could be sentimental value or it could hold positive memories (sure, ppl can attach toxicity to them but that’s their own emotional exp). The obj could be from a loved one, or a stress-reliever, or cute & cuddly. It could positively hold value. There are so many reasons to grow attachment & joy. Moderation in everything ofc. The more you have, potentially the less significance the lot of ‘em might hold.

But there is no harm in using an obj as a tool for good & positive energy amplification. You choose what to amplify & you can choose wise

Evangelina @Evangelina
10 December, 12:49
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
I had the same reaction after I had a few moments to get my chit together. I felt FEAR trying to come on me.
Been there done that.
I am a slave no more.
Fook that.

10 December, 10:58

10 December, 11:03
In response Let It RainShine to her Publication
It was at 1000/1000 but it still cut off the last 3 characters. 😅

“Wisely.”***

Sr_ Bez donated @srbez
10 December, 07:41
Well this is certainly interesting, since I’m drawn to hard shiney objects. i even have a bowl of just rocks/stones that i picked up. I would like KiKi’s take on this. It also made me wonder about the tradition of diamond engagement rings and how that started. I will be looking into the De Beers

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 December, 06:25
I think intent is the key. IMHO, you can use anything for good or evil, and I believe the same goes for crystals.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 December, 04:21
i think evil can "possess" anything but crystals are part of God's Creation and can be infused with good as well as bad. anyone who has crystals are moved to cleanse them regularly.
Crystals also are vibrational entities - they vibrate at slower frequencies - Pure Love infused in a crystal can protect it. It's also common sense to me to not get too attached to anything - keeping our focus on God The Creator Of All That Is protects us from mockery by d e m o n s🙏🏻✨💖

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 December, 04:57
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
I agree with you
If you like crystals keep them
Flowing natural water will do the "cleaning" once in a while

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
10 December, 04:03
truth.

the study of demons is very very important study in order to battle ones own “character” flaws.

“a clean house is very important “

let “loose” of everything of this world.

God is a spirit.

by ridding ones self of “demons” and “unclean spirts” one can hear the voice of God.

God can enter the heart and connect the mind when one has conquered the “demons” with in

Jesus said, “heaven is at hand”, “may the kingdom come upon you”

😇💕🥰

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 December, 01:56
There's also nothing wrong with feeling spirits of those who have passed on. It was the energy I gelt from my grandparents that was so strong while I was taking a bath to get out of a tub I just got into, dripping wet to call their oldest son who lived alone. I saved his life that night because he was attempting suicide. He had taken every pill he could find in the house. They were my angels who helped me save someone I dearly loved's life. Someone else would have said that was demonic. I see it as the work of angels who didn't want to see their son go to hell for taking his life.

anna justice @Truth_
10 December, 01:44
NOTHING here belongs to the devil.
The Earth is the Lord's and the FULLNESS thereof. Psalms 24:1

10 December, 01:41
The Bible describes heaven with gems and minerals. There's nothing demonic about things created by GOD.

10 December, 01:40
I don't agree with this guy at all. I have a rock that I keep next to my bed. I found it on Corporation beach in Cape Cod. It has crystals inside of it. I feel such positive energy when I hold this rock. GOD created this rock. Nothing that is natural, created by GOD is demonic. I get the same energy from wooden bowls. To me, there's a positive GOD energy in anything created by Him.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 December, 10:07
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I have always been attracted to rocks...
so much that my husband bought me 2 rock tumblers a single & a double.
he works at a sand mine & the get rocks (fist size on down) from up to 50' down...
I have boxes & jars of rocks, buckets outside.
Most not polished yet but soo many have crystal in em.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 December, 12:45
cannot agree with all the hard and shiny being possessed by demons, nor that crystals are demonic. if one worships crystals or puts spells on them, maybe so but not just the existence of beautiful sparkly objects. we got free will to choose good or evil

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
10 December, 12:16
The high priest wore a breastplate with 12 different kinds of crystals/ shiny stones. Is he trying to say that was a home for demons?

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 December, 11:52
So gold and silver are evil, demon possessed and if we own anything shiny like a gold wedding ring we should throw it out? How about the beautiful silver tray that was lovingly handed down for generations? The diamond necklace that was given to you by an adoring husband?
And crystals? From wikipedia: "Examples of large crystals include snowflakes, diamonds, and table salt. Most inorganic solids are not crystals but polycrystals, i.e. many microscopic crystals fused together into a single solid. Polycrystals include most metals, rocks, ceramics, and ice."
So I guess we should get rid of salt, snowflakes, most metals, rocks, ceramics, and ice and of course, diamonds.
As for demons, just call on Jesus. I have experienced that Jesus can stop all demons and my guardian angel is also no slouch.
Interesting how this guy (mis)uses the Bible to solidify his hypothesis.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 December, 11:06
Armor Up.😤

TBo ogg donated @tbog
09 December, 10:57
Zelenskyy kind of looks like General Zod

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 December, 10:42
Mini meltdown earlier. I have been a Spirit Filled Christian all of my adult life. I am aware of demons/demonic voices etc. This is Heavily stressed in church. I have ventured down a new path as of late. I met Kryon and I adore this Being. I know nothing about Crystals.. very frowned upon in Trad. church. BUT.. Kryon is teaching me!! When I left here earlier I turned on the Tv. I use my Tv to watch youtube videos. My Kryon from last night was still up so I started at the beginning to rewatch it. You can watch from the
beginning or he starts discussing Pleiadians & Crystals around 15:00. THIS RESONATES 💯 WITH ME! I am not going to let this video cause me to doubt myself. I encourage anyone interested to
listen. God is Still God (Kryon says He is ever more than we ever imagined)

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Kryon DECEMBER 2022 ✔ Soon There Will Be A Change - YouTube

Join us in the group Kryon : https://t.me/joinchat/5UKZ_t7WVsFmYzg1Welcome to the Kryon - LeeCarrollJoin us in the group Eckhart Tolle : https://t.me/+sy4zUt...

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 December, 10:53
In response Evangelina to her Publication
AND I still have MAD Respect for Tesla! There are Good Forces and Good Voices out there!!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 December, 09:56
I hear Angels 🙏😇

Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 December, 09:49
Not a demon man myself.
Yet to meet him in my travels.
Bad people yes.
Plenty around.
Their echo swirling around?
Probably.
But it’s all noise.
I don’t listen to the noise.
I’m the master of my house.
Door is locked.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 December, 09:46
Video length = Q Post 705

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
09 December, 09:42
in an unrelated but related story them first night vision goggles with the red lenses that got tested by the military alledgedly got scrapped due to soldiers freaking out and firing at objects that weren’t there. and them objects were demons. guessing them googles could see at a higher spectrum that demonics could occupy. kinda like the sound frequencies.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
09 December, 08:16
🤦‍♀️

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
09 December, 08:12
Also 144,000 is also a frequency and the Armor of God is with frequency. Look up Levites from the Bible, as they utilized their Priesthood gifts of Divination (144,000 and the Full Armor of God) through God.I posted some links to information that I found easily on my feeds if anyone is interested.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 December, 12:57
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I am

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
09 December, 08:02
chaos is order yet undeciphered

Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 December, 07:54
Watched movie Upgrade
Definitely voices in the head
One on one connection
AI.

personally I hear no voices
just my dads ringing in my ear🤪🤪

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
09 December, 07:36
Demons are around you all the time too if you aren't living for The Lord. However, we ALL have God's Angels around us too that fight for us. Some people are just more protected. I ask God everyday to put Angels of protection around people I care about In Jesus Name. IT'S POWERFUL! I STILL PRAY THAT PRAYER FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP AND ALL THE GOID GUYS AND GALS OUT THERE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT EVERY SINGLE DAY AND AS I FEEL LED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
10 December, 11:10
In response Mandy Merica to her Publication
Wow, I say the exact sme prayers each day.