Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
This was on October 6, 2021.

Know one thing, they will fail. They will fail badly, for eternity. No coming back from this. You've chosen the wrong side.
02:27 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
11 December, 06:37
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
10 December, 04:43
that Satqnic bs needs torn down down asap and the portal it opened needs sealed!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 12:46
She is like the Queen of evil!
Like everything else in existence satan and his demons take yet another good thing and make it evil.

All things, imho, can be used for good or evil.
The satanist corrupt a God made natural crystal and make it into something evil.

Let's do add them to:
Rabbits
Pandas
Pizza
Goats
and let's not forget humans.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 December, 06:01
I knew that I stepped into a hornets nest when I noted the link between Sebastopol, CA to sister city Chyhyryn, Ukraine. Former Mayor Robert Jacobs is awaiting trial on child sex abuse charges. The town also boasts a sizable crystal store in a new location that is impossible to miss. These are some of the most Trump-deranged people in America. When I attempt to engage many of the people here around anything rational more often than not their eyes glaze over. Possession? Gavin Newsom has also visited this tiny town. Why? My guess is that we're about to find out.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 December, 04:32
I 🙏🏻 we see justice done too Johnny

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
10 December, 03:50
In God we trust 🙏🏼

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 December, 12:08
yep israeli president too, lots more to happen

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
09 December, 10:55
Crystals can be programmed with intent. Crystals function through piezoelectric properties when touched or squeezed. i work with crystals regularly but there isnt enough money in the world to get me to touch these.

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 December, 12:02
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Satan is the great deceiver and will use all beautiful things to trick us or scare us, but God's creations are made for us to enjoy. In Jesus' name, I rebuke Satan's (imagined) power over any and all of God's creations.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 December, 09:20
Each Crystal is home to a Demon.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 December, 12:50
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I believe it depends on what you believe in, if you feel they are, then that is what you get! If you believe in God, Jesus, and Mother Mary, then no worries or fears. Do not give into FEAR! Trust youself!!!

Crystals also can help heal, and much more!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 December, 12:51
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Keep in mind if you believe in med beds and healing, those crystals are going to be useful in the aid to all that healing! Many med beds are crystals, sound, and light energy healing!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 December, 07:30
OMG now these crystals from Maria Abromovitch are demonic and evil cause she is a satanist, so maybe crystals take on the vibes of the person, evil is as evil does♥️

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 December, 06:42
plethora of evil

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
09 December, 06:37
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
09 December, 05:52
i know a guy who can fix that ...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 December, 05:09
🤮"Performance artist" -

яєвєℓ αиgєℓ @ReBeLS0uL
09 December, 04:39

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 December, 04:12

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
10 December, 03:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
🤦‍♀️ I can't with this guy. smh
I believe Tesla received dowloads of information from higher intelligent beings (good beings).
Everything is energy. Positive and negative.
I have many crystals in my home and have not had a any problems. I am fully divinely protected :). I do know people can program a crystal for negative use. Which is probably what MarinaB did in the above video.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
18 December, 09:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm not an "object" person. I am a frequency resonates with me person. There is no object in my house I can't let go of. It's not like we take any object with us when we leave this world.

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
09 December, 03:38
Why am I getting bad vibes about those crystals?

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
09 December, 04:37
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
my belief from observing is hollywood character joins illuminati gets access to "diamonds" made from human remains from satanic rituals they participate in. they wear the diamonds as trophies. i am seeing a lot of 'eye' or pyramid diamond pendants. symbolism will be their downfall.. they throw it in our face thinking we will NEVER know the truth as we are brainwashed. anyone agree w me?

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
09 December, 05:21
In response JAde Roiste to her Publication
Me to......WITCHCRAFT!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 December, 02:58
I would not go near that wall - who knows what that devil has done

Evangelina @Evangelina
09 December, 02:38
I cringed for the Crystals 😨

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 December, 03:05
In response Cee Bear to her Publication