Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 December, 02:58
Our world is changing. 2023 going to focus on the changes and what we can do as a collective as well as individually.

It can't go back to the way it was.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
πŸ™No, but something that is very hard and makes you sad after having been in this for several years, is that I, as a soon-to-be 62-year-old rebel, have never felt at home here on earth. Always felt there was something completely wrong in the way we humans live. Have rebelled through life and just been told I'm difficult and must have a personality disorder with those attitudes. Yes, believe this,, But 14 years ago I was awakened by David Icke also later Q, It has been a difficult journey in information and despair at how corrupt the world is. Hope I get to enjoy from next year and the light will shine on our mother earth. I will fight with everything I have against my cancer as well. I refuse to give up and will cost whatever it costs,,,Try to live in peace and quiet with people who have understood that it wasn't me who was crazy. Praying that something decisive will happen soon . God Bless Us All..πŸ™πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ™‚
03:26 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
09 December, 03:37
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
πŸ™ We're getting closer! πŸ™ Wishing you all the best!πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
09 December, 03:44
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
πŸ™Yes, thank God. Just Scotus will react quickly to what she has received as a National emergency about the 2020 election.πŸ™πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸ™‚

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
09 December, 03:32
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
blessings and love to you

Maria. Liv. @maria07
09 December, 03:38
In response CatGirl Southworth to her Publication
πŸ™That was sweet of you, may God bless youπŸ™‚πŸŽ…πŸŽ„