Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Our world is changing. 2023 going to focus on the changes and what we can do as a collective as well as individually.

It can't go back to the way it was.
02:58 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Maybe Herb @maybeherb
02 January, 11:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so succumb to the CCP, follow along with the centralized collective and adjust your individual psyche.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
26 December, 08:45
💥👍❤️✝️🙏 Agree...only a fool would want to go back to the way it was

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
11 December, 11:15
💫From this day, FORWARD💫

🙏😇

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
11 December, 07:29
Dear Lord, please heal the Hearts and Eyes of all your children, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
11 December, 12:41
2. 0. 2. 3.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
10 December, 11:39
Vincent,i opened an acct there...it feels ..different. NO OTHER SITE feels so much at home as THIS ONE. I pray that you will continue to be HERE for everyone...this "collective " has SUCH STRENGTH!💞🙏💞🦅...you, sir are SO appreciated and loved by this family!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 December, 04:34
I’m excited about the garden we can share everything with everybody cus sharing is caring and I have my massage table ready for free back rubs too.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
10 December, 06:48
ready! 😊

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
10 December, 06:48
I trust in myself, I trust in all Patriots, I trust that Good triumphs, I trust in the power we have received from our Creator, I trust in the great collective, I trust that there are more Good than Bad people , I trust that the Big change will come in 2023.

And to everyone with whom I am on that same Timeline I say: Thank you!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
10 December, 06:46
I’m so ready for 2023!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
10 December, 06:39

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
10 December, 04:54
Conspiracy theorists Vs MSM propaganda tools...17-0

Bee Bee @BxAx17
10 December, 04:47
We are here for that change❤️

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
10 December, 04:32

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
11 December, 10:57
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
Why would anyone ever want to go back? No blue pills! Good one, LOL

chore Toke @choretoke
10 December, 04:23
I wouldn’t want to go back the way it use to be❗️ 2023 here we come❗️😁For some reason 2023 is going to be a very special year for me the number 23/32 I’ve been seeing since I was 19 years old Im 58, my Intuition is letting me know to stay focus and to keep my Vibration/Frequency High❤️🙏🏼

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
10 December, 03:09
It is time. Could not go on as it was. Am ready to play my part, whatever it is.
VK i do wonder how soon we can expect change to filter thru to rest of the world? Generally.

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
10 December, 02:26
The illusion of separation seems to be increasingly transparent .
2023 could be the year we detox the fear

ZlatkQ Dimi @zazapr
10 December, 01:15
We are getting screwed in Sweden right bow. The energy prices are like almost 1$/kwh and the governmemt is telling us to flatten the curve. They are alsi saying Covid is back and spreads. Tuff times

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
10 December, 12:55
We will have different energetic dynamics in 2023. In particular all of the Piscean Age BS will be diluted greatly. Enter Aquarius. Plus other earth based elements :) Thank you VK

James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 December, 12:48
We are going to need a lot of tradesmen and trades women.

We are going to need the elderly to teach the young people how to go back to the basics.

We are going to need minimum government and maximum unity within our communities.

And then we will flourish as a human race.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 December, 01:11
In response James Dean to his Publication
I’m a nurse of 35 yrs, 65 so I guess that puts me in the category of eldery. Im willing & very ready to help.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
10 December, 01:18
In response James Dean to his Publication
Make
Americans
Craftsmen
Again

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
10 December, 12:45
no can not go back to the way it was♥️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 December, 12:35
Pillar of salt vibes..

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
10 December, 12:37
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Walking it out.. Faith and Trust 🙌🙏❤️👉

https://youtu.be/-Ae2njPGp...
Eye of the Storm (feat. Gabe Real) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesEye of the Storm (feat. Gabe Real) · Ryan Stevenson · Gabe Real · UnknownFresh Start℗ 2015 Gotee RecordsRelease...

11 December, 11:00
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Yes, I never want to face back toward the darkness again. I totally get your reference. Good one.

Ann Holden @Amandpms
09 December, 11:51
GOOD.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 December, 11:25
I don't want to go back. I want to bring families back together and help them move forward. I am ready for a shiny life for all.

11 December, 11:03
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
You and I are wanting the same things. May our life shine brightly!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
09 December, 11:18
Lead the way :)

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 December, 10:58
Looking forward to the changes, working together yes you’re so right—We can never, ever go back to the way it was! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 December, 10:08
It can't go back to the way it was - 295

President Donald John Trump❤️
The Patriots Are In Control❤️
The Nightmare Is Finally Over
The Vaccine Is The Mark Of The Beast
America Was Inhabited With Giants
Chemtrails And Nano Technology
I Like To Ride My Airforce One Agin
Serpent Seed Rulers Revealed
Wealth Prosperity Abundance
Do We Create Our Own Reality

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 December, 09:54
🙏

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
09 December, 09:30
The forever issues need to be dealt with, every person on earth deserves food, shelter, clean water, health care etc.

If I had a farm I would grow food for those in need, growing food is about the only skill I have to share. Maybe one day these dreams of mine will come true.

💚💚💚