Patty Malek @patty888
08 December, 09:07
Pay attention to what your children are saying....
β€œSoon everyone will know everything by Xmas.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
09 December, 09:38
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
My 4 yr old niece told me last month,
this one stuck with me it was so cute;
She said, "There's ghosts, but if we turn on the light or we're in the light they can't see you but if it's dark they can see you so don't hide in darkness, it's safe in the light."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 December, 10:05
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
again .... [they] must silence the children. babies.

let the little children come unto me...

Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 December, 10:12
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
PRAYER REQUEST URGENT

there is a newborn baby in dallas childrens hospital with no love of parents or touch- not eating.- going on 2 weeks

prayers for love and light to supersede the 'no touch' to a place of angels singing and love of God overcoming all.

thanks.

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
10 December, 06:10
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Prayers for this newborn baby πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ May God protect and keep him safe πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨ Sending Love and Light πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨βœ¨βœ¨

ECM Arizona @EM5793
10 December, 06:20
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Love and light and prayers fir this beautiful soul β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ