Patty Malek @patty888
Pay attention to what your children are saying....
“Soon everyone will know everything by Xmas.”
09:07 PM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by patty888 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
10 December, 02:50
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
I LOVE this. Thank you so much for sharing it. 😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 December, 02:44
I see this has got a lot of likes and repost, but I've never seen this one before, interesting.
very nice post

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
10 December, 09:25
Beautiful

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 December, 06:40
This is just another verification that the switch will be flipped by the end of this year. Don't forget that President Trump promised us a very Merry Christmas, and he's been great at keeping his promises.
Im very intuitive about many things, sometimes bordering on ESP, and I've felt strong vibes about this Christmas season since July. The Q clock ran out around the beginning of November and that may have been the original target date, but something delayed it.
Everyone needs to think positive and make it happen. We are at 80% Awakening. Let's push it over the finish line!

Green 8700 @Green8700
10 December, 08:20
In response David Treciak to his Publication
ANEN, let’s pray for it, let’s manifest it, let’s vibe it up. The crew clock was extended I think through March 2023. I guess they always have to leave wiggle room in the event of moves countermoves. We’ll probably see a ton of false flags in the near future.. God bless and keep up the good fight.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
10 December, 08:21
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Agreed. Thursday I experienced a shift. I have been blessed with the gift of discernment and a sixth sense if you will, going on seven years now. The children know, they are the light bringers.

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
09 December, 10:46
❤️❤️❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
09 December, 04:14
🙏🏻✨❤️My little Grandson asks me about spiritual things

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
09 December, 04:07
Prayers for that baby. God Bless

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 December, 03:34
I believe these children have been coming here at different timelines. I believe vaccines were used not just to enslave us further but to diminish our true selves and abilities. I know this because of events I experienced in my childhood and through some of my adult life.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 December, 03:26
😃🥰🤩

arba happihr @arba
09 December, 01:48
What a great Mom for listening to her child.
A great story

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 December, 10:18
thank you for sharing that . psalm 8

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 December, 09:45
When my son was little he used to talk to my Grandmother in heaven...would come tell me what she said. One time I couldn't find a recipe, so he ran to his room and sat on his bed and started asking her...came back and told.me what to do. The little ones know so much more and are in tune.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
09 December, 09:38
My 4 yr old niece told me last month,
this one stuck with me it was so cute;
She said, "There's ghosts, but if we turn on the light or we're in the light they can't see you but if it's dark they can see you so don't hide in darkness, it's safe in the light."

Every Time @soTELLme533
09 December, 01:09
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Beautiful and wise.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
10 December, 08:56
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Remember that episide of the Xfiles, where Mulder finally finds out what happened to his sister, and all the other children.. in starlight...

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 December, 08:33
HOLY WOW!!!!!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 December, 08:41
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I Spoke with My Daughter's Spirit BEFORE She was Born, when She was "Deciding" which Parents She Would Chose. The Choice was between her Mother and Me and another Couple in Indiana.
She Spoke through Her Mother while Her Mother was Sleeping.
The Simplicity and Beauty of Her Sol made me Cry and I said: "I Hope that You Choose Us." And She Did!
We Named Her ANANDA, which is the Equivalent of the Holy Spirit in the Hindu Trinity. Ananda Means "The Peace That the World Needs."
She Will Be 33 Years Old on February 11th, 2023!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 December, 11:23
Nana has been hearing the some of the children recently born and ones to come will remember more and more about past lives instead of forgetting everything.

BTW:
This lady is the EXACT COPY TWIN! DUPLICATE!
of my son in laws niece that he and my daughter adopted.
Wow!

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
08 December, 11:16
very intuitive

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
very intuitive

Digoy. MF. @DigoyMF
very intuitive

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
08 December, 11:07
sounds like my son when he was ages 3-12yrs old

now he has a combination of great wisdom + intellect

ill be glad when he goes back to how intuitive he was at young ages. 🙌

it will be amazing! 😇

listen to the “littles” 🥰

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
08 December, 10:12
I always ask my children what they think before I ask other adults.. this right here is why!

excellent video! Merry Christmas!

Green 8700 @Green8700
08 December, 10:09
Oh my gosh I got double goosebumps. Maybe she’s a lightworker thank God.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 December, 09:59
oh brother

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 December, 09:54
Not related to now, but I have a friend who’s child, also at age 4, told her “I knew you before I had skin”. That was many years ago and has always stuck with me.

I believe every word this woman is saying.

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
08 December, 09:37
I felt chills at that last part, when she said she remembered everything about everything and soon everyone else will too. I believe it. Praise & glory to God.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 December, 09:33
FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABES

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
08 December, 09:33
FROM THE MOUTHS OF BABES

Miss. Messina @Messina
08 December, 09:32
fascinating

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
08 December, 09:24
I believe that, trust the children. God bless.