Patty Malek @patty888
08 December, 09:07
Pay attention to what your children are saying....
“Soon everyone will know everything by Xmas.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
09 December, 08:33
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
HOLY WOW!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Spoke with My Daughter's Spirit BEFORE She was Born, when She was "Deciding" which Parents She Would Chose. The Choice was between her Mother and Me and another Couple in Indiana.
She Spoke through Her Mother while Her Mother was Sleeping.
The Simplicity and Beauty of Her Sol made me Cry and I said: "I Hope that You Choose Us." And She Did!
We Named Her ANANDA, which is the Equivalent of the Holy Spirit in the Hindu Trinity. Ananda Means "The Peace That the World Needs."
She Will Be 33 Years Old on February 11th, 2023!
08:41 AM - Dec 09, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Patty Malek @patty888
09 December, 08:46
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I just got chills reading that!
Amazing what is coming through with the children now that we are ready to receive it.

09 December, 09:02
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Not Just Chills, or "Goosebumps"

I Refer to this as "HOLY SPIRIT BUMPS", or as My Good Friend Radiant Patriot said in Response to a Similar Comment: HOLY SPIRITUS BUMPUS!