Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 December, 03:24
Please will u pray for me? thx

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 December, 04:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Is everything OK? Of course I will pray for you. Sending you lots of love too. We're here for you. hugs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 December, 06:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Im throwing up non-stop, cant keep water down. Also my computer is crashed and Im upset about it. Just blah. I love U. ❀

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
πŸ’™I am so sorry. Do you think you have the flu or ate something bad? I feel like I can't trust any food I eat. Last night I went to eat a bowl of organic cereal and something in it was weird. It was like I was chewing on a huge chunk of something salty. I had to spit it out and I literally am afraid to eat. I know the frustration of losing a laptop doing this work. First my fan burned out so I ordered parts and fixed it. Then I couldn't turn it on at all. If you lived close to me, I would try to fix it for you. Spending money on a new one was no fun right now but I found a good deal in Target on a Lenovo. I pray you feel better soon. There are herbal teas for stomach issues. I wish I could help. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I am here. Try and stay hydrated. Sending healing thoughts, love and a hug. πŸ’™πŸΈπŸŒ»
08:29 AM - Dec 08, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it